• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you go when do you want to be alone?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I don't usually tend to want to be alone. If it's getting out of the house, I'll go to my partner's apartment and chill with him. :x

At work, we have a corridor between the office and the server room, which we call "the conservatory" because it has such big windows. People always go there to take phonecalls - that's where I go when I need to relax for a few minutes. It's also deliciously cool in the summer!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Usually my room. Listen to music or play guitar or write or something to pass the time and think. If that's unavailable for some reason, I'll usually just walk around. There's a park near where I live that's usually not so busy.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    School: I would just go to my Tutor/Advisory room in the Art corridor because it's really quiet in there.

and At Home: My room, right by my window because there's a nice breeze that comes from there. Plus, my TV and my Computer is near the window.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    My room is kinda small, and I don't keep much in there in the way of entertainment (no TV or computer or anything) so I don't really like shutting myself in my room. If I want to be alone, I take a shower - it's the only place where it's inappropriate for people to disturb you.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I turn to my iPod when I want to be isolated from the world. For me to truly be alone, I need to be isolated and drifted away from reality, and my iPod does the trick.

Years
    I usually take my car and go for a drive when I want to be alone, or go up in my room and listen to my iPod.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I will go to sleep.
    In school, I can't really go anywhere but the classroom. So I just keep quiet, I am the most talkative person in class.

LittleHope

Your Once Upon A Time.
    Years
    I'll go to a place where there's light (I'm afraid of the dark...) and there are birds. I like the sound of chirping, and the sight of the sky. In other words, I'll be at a garden.

Years
    I go to my room and check my Facebook status, emails, Tweets, PokeCommunity messages, listen to radio, watch TV etc.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Meh, I'll just go into my room. Or maybe when I'm actually alone I'll just go out with some friends. xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    If I'm not at home, I generally go for a walk behind the building or whatever.

If I'm home I'm pretty much always alone anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    outside is the best place, kinda let your stresses go and appreciate the weather and what not. if outside is not an option, i'll squat behind the counters for a couple of minutes. i wish we had a walk-in freezer.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    i wish we had a walk-in freezer.

Nooooooo you don't, not when you've had to reorganize stock in one for two straight hours (granted it was punishment for tardiness).

When I want to be alone I go for a walk and find somewhere to hide for a while.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    At home, I just go into my room, flip my laptop open and I'm not seen for the rest of the day. Not including getting drinks of course as well.

A school, I'm pretty much stuck as there'se like a crowd of 5 studens always following me around like I'm famous or something. :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm home alone 70% of the time, so I'm pretty much anywhere in my place.

On some places such as school, I'd rather be sitting in a bench on my own. If someone sits on the same bench I'm sitting, I'll move, because I just want to be by myself.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    As odd as it may sound, I actually go take a shower whenever I feel the need to be alone. There is a lock on the door (unlike my bedroom), no one would really want to disturb you, and taking a shower is always relaxing anyway. :3

Back