PDA

View Full Version : Big Sister: A Big Brother Rip-off RP

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Okay this will be just like the real Big Brother, with the diary room and all that jazz voting people out the whole shindig. But, there is one rule to the RP, YOU MUST PLAY AS YOURSELF!!!! You can't be someone or someything you're not, you must play your personal self to the Bone!! This will not only be an Rp but we can use it as an expierience to get to know our fellow Rpers better. We will start out out front of the Big Sister house, not allowed to talk to each other yet, and we don't even know each other's names.

Form,

Name:
Apearance:
Personality:
Sex:
BackGround info:
Other Info:

Name:Jared
Apearance:Tall, shaggy blonde hair, usually wearing shorts, or baggy jeans.
Personality: Strong minded, stuborn at times, stands up for what he belives in. Caring, loving, but yet can be a jerk or a backstabber at times. Has a bad temper, but hardly looses it. Loves vidoe gaming, computers, and just loves to hang out and have a good time.
Sex: Male
BackGround info: Is from the State of maine, lived in a small town, but always longed ot live in the big city.
Other Info: NONE

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
Whoa,JJDKR....If we have to be ourself, then...we have to confess our real name...NO!

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 01:51 PM
Hey Jared, if we have to be ourselves, then how can we be over 21? A lot of us aren't even 18 yet. o.O

Midori Chi
December 23rd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Yeah...what she said...tee hee...

Blaine
December 23rd, 2004, 04:34 PM
He'll most likely simply have us subscribe as an older age. And the name thing, that's really no big deal.

Name: Blaine

Appearence: Blaine is 5'7" with strawberry dirty blonde hair that falls halfway down her back. She has a lovely curvy, fit figure (which I loathe!) and very interesting yellow green eyes. Blaine have very rosy cheeks and a few freckles spread over her nose. She does not exactly look like a redhead, more of a dirty blonde or a light brunette. Her general dress might be cuffed jeans and a tee shirt or a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a tank top. She's pretty casual. Her hair is normally pulled up into a ponytail with a wisp let free.

Personality: She's extremely intelligent and loves to read. However, she's also quite the socialite. Blaine is quite deft at making new friends and is not one to betray them. She just wants to be liked. She's extremely compassionate and a good listener.

She doesn't drink nor smoke. It's just one thing she cannot handle. Aside from that, Blaine enjoys working out and cooking.

Background information: Blaine went to a private boarding school for all of her high school years, so for that amount of time she lived in North Carolina. She's very honest because of the honor code system built into her school. She then earned her B.A. from Yale University and is taking this opportunity before she goes into the Peace Corps.

Other information: None

I am hopefully going to a boarding school for next year, so... I put that in. And I want to go to Yale for my bachelor's degree before joining the Peace Crops for two years.

Master Angel
December 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Alright, I'll join.

Name: Becca
Apearance: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, about 5'3'', very skinny (only 90 lbs! yeah, I seriously am) and I usually wear T-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Unsocial, doesn't like to talk to people unless they're my friends, or I can make them laugh.
Sex: not yet. XD female
BackGround info: nothing that you need to know.
Other Info: nothing.

Gohan
December 23rd, 2004, 06:07 PM
oh man!!I HATE my name!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Anja(pronounced On-ya.)
appearence:short brown hair,blue jeans,long white tee with short sleeved red tee over the top and(I hate to say this)glasses
personality:pretty much likes everyone except <_< >_> Lesley Haun.I hate her!!is funny sometimes and likes to laugh
backgroundinfo:umm I can't really think of anything
otherinfo:nothing

DIE LESLEY!!!!DIE!!DIE NAME!!!!DIE NAME!!!DIE NAME AND LESLEY!!!
oops sorry 'bout that.

Lizzie
December 23rd, 2004, 07:31 PM
Name: Lizzie :P
Apearance: has long brown hair, dark brown eyes, no very skinny and not very fat XD wears a red shitr and gene skirt
Personality: stubborn, quick thinking, thoughtful, paranoid and sometimes shy
Sex: feemale
BackGround info: n/a
Other Info: i have a puppy names Fudjjy!!! ^_^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Wow this died a while ago, thanks for bumping it up, nut nefroe we start to make it more like B.B. we'll nedd a few more peeps, invite ur friends.

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Whoa, I did not understand a word you said. WTH is nut nefroe?

Lizzie
December 24th, 2004, 09:02 AM
why don't we just start before it dies again? XD

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Sounds like a good idea. But not me. And you guys'll need to help me. I'm not a big fan of Big Brother, so I don't know much about it.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
So...do we just make up a name?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 09:57 AM
No why don't you just sya your real first name it's not a big deal, and ya I guess whoever wants to can start.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:03 AM
..I wanted to join....but..my mom is very strict about giving out my name on the internet...so....sorry!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Why don't you just use your middle name and say it's your first anem for this RP would that be allowed, if not then just make something up iguess *Sighs*

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:13 AM
...I don't think she'd even allow THAT!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 10:16 AM
okay than yes by all mean make up something!

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Wow Td, your mom scares me. -_-

So, after she signs up can we start?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 10:19 AM
yes by all means go ahead!!

pichugirl
December 24th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Alcohol! Why on earth does it have to be alcohol!

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Name:...Midori(it means "green" and green in my favorite color..
Apearance:brown hair that goes up to shoulders,hello kitty t-shirt,jeans,barefoot,somewhat skinny,actually...I look alot like the girl in my avatar,Sakura
Personality:so serious,it's funny,happy
Age: (over 21, because of alcohol use)...er..21(it's my actuall age switched around)
Sex:female
BackGround info:Er....my dad's slovocian and my mom's sorta scottish...
Other Info:I LOVE anime!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 24th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I'm not saying there has to be I'm just saying that there will be alcohol in the house.

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Yay, booze for everyone! XD

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Whoo-hoo! ...my mom lets me takes sips sometimes...it's sorta nasty...

Master Angel
December 24th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I had some wine at a wedding once. It was gross... >.<

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:41 AM
ooc:Whoo-hoo! We're on page 2! ...that rhymes! Sweet! Er.....have we started yet?

Lizzie
December 24th, 2004, 11:49 AM
plz edit your past few posts guys let's get the rpg started already

Blaine
December 24th, 2004, 02:24 PM
OOC: Lizzie, I know this is off-topic, but I can make avvys, so PM me.

IC: Blaine stood in front of the massive "Big Sister" house she was to live in for the next several months. The intimidation she felt in that single moment was overwhelming, and with several seconds she was fiddling with her ponytail. A sure sign that she was nervous. There were numerous houseguests that she would be staying with, though only a few caught her eye: four short brunettes and a taller male. Before she could say much more, Lulie Khun walked up to the awaiting group.

"Welcome houseguests! In just a few moments, you will be released, three at a time to find your room inside the house. You will have only sixty seconds to secure your bed before the next three guests enter. There are seven assorted rooms in the house, and once you choose, your accomodations are permanent."

Several gasps were heard in the group, but Blaine simply rolled her eyes. She camped, so what would it matter if she ended up sleeping on the floor. Clutching her duffel impatiently, she sighed.

Will they hurry up already?

Gohan
December 24th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I stood in front of the house as Lulie said that there would be seven rooms and on and on and on.I started to say something but I clamped my hand over my mouth just in time.
Oh great start it out with breaking the rules why don't ya?I roared furuisally inside my head.

Midori Chi
December 25th, 2004, 03:54 PM
er...never mind..I don't get this!....Bye!

Master Angel
December 25th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I stood there impatiently, shifting the weight of my feet and running my finger through my short hair. This was supposed to be fun, but I didn't have the greatest feeling in my stomache right now. I was feeling all sorts of things, one was excited, but some of the others were too mixed up with all the rest for me to name. I wet my lips. I had never done anything like this before.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 30th, 2004, 04:04 AM
This was exciting, I couldn't wait to go inside... a couple months with a bunch of strangers... no problem. And not to mention that 1/2 a million dollar reward, i could almost fell it in my hands aleady. Julie then realeased three of the people to go inside to fnd their beds (That's you MA, Blaine, and Gohan)

Lizzie
December 30th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I waited in front of the large building, i had never heardof this before, but it sounded fun, i would get to meet people my age and live with them for a few months. I saw some other people waiting, maybe they were the strangers i was to live with? They opened the doors and they enterd, 'maybe i should fallow them' i thought, but just in case i stood there until futher notice

Gohan
December 30th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I ran inside my backpack jingling on my shoulders.I ran helplessly through the halls.
Face it.your lost dude.how hard can it be to find a room???IMPOSSIBLE!!!I screamed at myself inside my head.

ooc:hey do we like have roommates in this?

Blaine
December 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Blaine heard her name called, and with earnest, she slung her largely over-packed duffel over her shoulder and ran inside. Oh, the pros of being an active cyclist. Her legs shot from bedroom to bedroom, searching to find the best looking one. Sure, she was into the outdoors, but what girl didn't want a comfortable bed? Running into a larger room, inhabited only by three beds, she slumped down on the one in the farthest corner.

"Hallelujah," was her exasperated sigh.

Within seconds, the young Yale grad had collapsed on her newly crowned bed, awaiting the others.

Gohan
December 30th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I bolted into a room and shut the door.
Oh crap.oh friggin crap......can I talk yet?there was a battle waging silently inside my head.only inside my head it wasn't silent,it was total chaos.I re-opened the door and looked around the room I had just ran into.it was a small room,one bed.one shelf.one....room.and one closet.I walked over to the closet and jerked open the door.it wasn't a closet but a bathroom.....I walked inside and frowned.nope just a closet.
Stop!!!!I've started to imagin things.that aren't about DragonBall Z.oh man that is a bad sign.I thought walking out of the closet.

Blaine
December 30th, 2004, 09:44 PM
OOC: Gohan, all of the rooms are shared, and there is only one privvy.

Master Angel
December 31st, 2004, 10:17 AM
I didn't think. I just ran inside the first room I could find. I didn't care. My mind was overflooded. There were a few other beds. Of course once more people entered the house they would probably be filled.

But who would want to share a room with me?

Gohan
December 31st, 2004, 03:39 PM
ooc:okay scrath the one bed and the one stuff and we'll say there is two of everything.

"Ahhh!!!"I yelled as another person ran into the room I was in.
"oh sure scare me to death when you run in here."I said letting out a woosh! of breath.

Blaine
January 2nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
Blaine eyed the two beds that were founded upon slabs of concrete. She grinned, wondering who would be the unfortunate soul who had to sleep on those. Then again, if it were an extrememly whiny soul, she'd glady trade to shut them up. Oh the woes of being so nice.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Next three please enter" Julies voice rang to the houseguests still outside. (I think there's only three more people... right?) I ran in knowing i was one of the ones called. I went to one door, but found it locked... "no!" I screamed silently. I then ran quikly into another room and found two large beds neither occupied, so i lay my things down and jumpd onto the bed sinking into it then realizing it was a water bed... I was gonna be livin' large!

Blaine
January 3rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Next three please enter" Julies voice rang to the houseguests still outside. (I think there's only three more people... right?) I ran in knowing i was one of the ones called. I went to one door, but found it locked... "no!" I screamed silently. I then ran quikly into another room and found two large beds neither occupied, so i lay my things down and jumpd onto the bed sinking into it then realizing it was a water bed... I was gonna be livin' large!
OOC: There are twelve houseguests.

Master Angel
January 4th, 2005, 07:54 AM
OOC: There are twelve houseguests.
Yeah, but probably only 6 or so RPing.

Gohan, was that my character you were talking to?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 4th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Ya in the real one there are twelve but in this we only have who is Rping...

I then walked out into the main room to find a large screen which said on it [I]Welcome houseuests to the Big Sister House, Please sit down and wait a moment So I did as it said and waited for other houseguests to join me...