• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Sister: A Big Brother Rip-off RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • Okay this will be just like the real Big Brother, with the diary room and all that jazz voting people out the whole shindig. But, there is one rule to the RP, YOU MUST PLAY AS YOURSELF!!!! You can't be someone or someything you're not, you must play your personal self to the Bone!! This will not only be an Rp but we can use it as an expierience to get to know our fellow Rpers better. We will start out out front of the Big Sister house, not allowed to talk to each other yet, and we don't even know each other's names.

Form,

Name:
    Apearance:
    Personality:
    Sex:
    BackGround info:
    Other Info:

Name:Jared
    Apearance:Tall, shaggy blonde hair, usually wearing shorts, or baggy jeans.
    Personality: Strong minded, stuborn at times, stands up for what he belives in. Caring, loving, but yet can be a jerk or a backstabber at times. Has a bad temper, but hardly looses it. Loves vidoe gaming, computers, and just loves to hang out and have a good time.
    Sex: Male
    BackGround info: Is from the State of maine, lived in a small town, but always longed ot live in the big city.
    Other Info: NONE

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • He'll most likely simply have us subscribe as an older age. And the name thing, that's really no big deal.

Name: Blaine

Appearence: Blaine is 5'7" with strawberry dirty blonde hair that falls halfway down her back. She has a lovely curvy, fit figure (which I loathe!) and very interesting yellow green eyes. Blaine have very rosy cheeks and a few freckles spread over her nose. She does not exactly look like a redhead, more of a dirty blonde or a light brunette. Her general dress might be cuffed jeans and a tee shirt or a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a tank top. She's pretty casual. Her hair is normally pulled up into a ponytail with a wisp let free.

Personality: She's extremely intelligent and loves to read. However, she's also quite the socialite. Blaine is quite deft at making new friends and is not one to betray them. She just wants to be liked. She's extremely compassionate and a good listener.

She doesn't drink nor smoke. It's just one thing she cannot handle. Aside from that, Blaine enjoys working out and cooking.

Background information: Blaine went to a private boarding school for all of her high school years, so for that amount of time she lived in North Carolina. She's very honest because of the honor code system built into her school. She then earned her B.A. from Yale University and is taking this opportunity before she goes into the Peace Corps.

Other information: None

I am hopefully going to a boarding school for next year, so... I put that in. And I want to go to Yale for my bachelor's degree before joining the Peace Crops for two years.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Alright, I'll join.

Name: Becca
    Apearance: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, about 5'3'', very skinny (only 90 lbs! yeah, I seriously am) and I usually wear T-shirt and jeans.
    Personality: Unsocial, doesn't like to talk to people unless they're my friends, or I can make them laugh.
    Sex: not yet. XD female
    BackGround info: nothing that you need to know.
    Other Info: nothing.

Years
  • oh man!!I HATE my name!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Anja(pronounced On-ya.)
    appearence:short brown hair,blue jeans,long white tee with short sleeved red tee over the top and(I hate to say this)glasses
    personality:pretty much likes everyone except <_< >_> Lesley Haun.I hate her!!is funny sometimes and likes to laugh
    backgroundinfo:umm I can't really think of anything
    otherinfo:nothing

DIE LESLEY!!!!DIE!!DIE NAME!!!!DIE NAME!!!DIE NAME AND LESLEY!!!
    oops sorry 'bout that.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Name: Lizzie :P
    Apearance: has long brown hair, dark brown eyes, no very skinny and not very fat XD wears a red shitr and gene skirt
    Personality: stubborn, quick thinking, thoughtful, paranoid and sometimes shy
    Sex: feemale
    BackGround info: n/a
    Other Info: i have a puppy names Fudjjy!!! ^_^

Years
  • ..I wanted to join....but..my mom is very strict about giving out my name on the internet...so....sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back