• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Sister: A Big Brother Rip-off RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name:...Midori(it means "green" and green in my favorite color..
    Apearance:brown hair that goes up to shoulders,hello kitty t-shirt,jeans,barefoot,somewhat skinny,actually...I look alot like the girl in my avatar,Sakura
    Personality:so serious,it's funny,happy
    Age: (over 21, because of alcohol use)...er..21(it's my actuall age switched around)
    Sex:female
    BackGround info:Er....my dad's slovocian and my mom's sorta scottish...
    Other Info:I LOVE anime!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC: Lizzie, I know this is off-topic, but I can make avvys, so PM me.

IC: Blaine stood in front of the massive "Big Sister" house she was to live in for the next several months. The intimidation she felt in that single moment was overwhelming, and with several seconds she was fiddling with her ponytail. A sure sign that she was nervous. There were numerous houseguests that she would be staying with, though only a few caught her eye: four short brunettes and a taller male. Before she could say much more, Lulie Khun walked up to the awaiting group.

"Welcome houseguests! In just a few moments, you will be released, three at a time to find your room inside the house. You will have only sixty seconds to secure your bed before the next three guests enter. There are seven assorted rooms in the house, and once you choose, your accomodations are permanent."

Several gasps were heard in the group, but Blaine simply rolled her eyes. She camped, so what would it matter if she ended up sleeping on the floor. Clutching her duffel impatiently, she sighed.

Will they hurry up already?

Years
  • I stood in front of the house as Lulie said that there would be seven rooms and on and on and on.I started to say something but I clamped my hand over my mouth just in time.
    Oh great start it out with breaking the rules why don't ya?I roared furuisally inside my head.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I stood there impatiently, shifting the weight of my feet and running my finger through my short hair. This was supposed to be fun, but I didn't have the greatest feeling in my stomache right now. I was feeling all sorts of things, one was excited, but some of the others were too mixed up with all the rest for me to name. I wet my lips. I had never done anything like this before.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • This was exciting, I couldn't wait to go inside... a couple months with a bunch of strangers... no problem. And not to mention that 1/2 a million dollar reward, i could almost fell it in my hands aleady. Julie then realeased three of the people to go inside to fnd their beds (That's you MA, Blaine, and Gohan)

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • I waited in front of the large building, i had never heardof this before, but it sounded fun, i would get to meet people my age and live with them for a few months. I saw some other people waiting, maybe they were the strangers i was to live with? They opened the doors and they enterd, 'maybe i should fallow them' i thought, but just in case i stood there until futher notice

Years
  • I ran inside my backpack jingling on my shoulders.I ran helplessly through the halls.
    Face it.your lost dude.how hard can it be to find a room???IMPOSSIBLE!!!I screamed at myself inside my head.

ooc:hey do we like have roommates in this?

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Blaine heard her name called, and with earnest, she slung her largely over-packed duffel over her shoulder and ran inside. Oh, the pros of being an active cyclist. Her legs shot from bedroom to bedroom, searching to find the best looking one. Sure, she was into the outdoors, but what girl didn't want a comfortable bed? Running into a larger room, inhabited only by three beds, she slumped down on the one in the farthest corner.

"Hallelujah," was her exasperated sigh.

Within seconds, the young Yale grad had collapsed on her newly crowned bed, awaiting the others.

Years
  • I bolted into a room and shut the door.
    Oh crap.oh friggin crap......can I talk yet?there was a battle waging silently inside my head.only inside my head it wasn't silent,it was total chaos.I re-opened the door and looked around the room I had just ran into.it was a small room,one bed.one shelf.one....room.and one closet.I walked over to the closet and jerked open the door.it wasn't a closet but a bathroom.....I walked inside and frowned.nope just a closet.
    Stop!!!!I've started to imagin things.that aren't about DragonBall Z.oh man that is a bad sign.I thought walking out of the closet.

Years
  • ooc:okay scrath the one bed and the one stuff and we'll say there is two of everything.

"Ahhh!!!"I yelled as another person ran into the room I was in.
    "oh sure scare me to death when you run in here."I said letting out a woosh! of breath.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back