• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: When is Pokemon Shiny Gold Beta 6 coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2015
    I'm new here and I don't know if this is a rule for asking when it's coming out. I been playing Pokemon Shiny Gold Beta 5 for a couple of years now. So when is Pokemon Shiny Gold Beta 6 coming out?

Years
  • Regardless of if you are new or not, there is a large announcement at the top of this forum saying that this isn't the board for asking about ROMs/hacks.

Need help with a Pokémon game or ROM Hacking? This is not the correct forum. Check out the boards below:

Current Generation Gaming - includes Black & White, HeartGold & SoulSilver, and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
    General Pokémon Games - Pretty much any other game from the older generations.
    Emulation - For any help with ROM Hacking, go here.

If you have any questions about where to post something, please ask in this thread. Thank you!

Please look next time and if you follow the links in the above quote, then that should help you find your answer.​

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If you wanna be welcomed to PC, try posting a welcome thread in the New Users/Welcome section. This section isn't really for welcoming, so you can't really expect one, especially when you ask a question in the wrong place. ...But while we're on that subject, welcome to PC! lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I should just point out that Zel's last activity was on March 15th, 2011, and before then he's had very large gaps of inactivity. But seeing as how SoulSilver and HeartGold have been out for quite a while... I'd say Beta 6 isn't coming out at all. *ahem* With that being said, I'll be closing this thread since this as it doesn't belong here, as previously stated. Though, I must say, being new isn't an excuse to not knowing the rules or reading notices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back