All dreams are but another reality.

Age 29
Female
Florida
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
6,734 posts
14 Years
There have been a surplus of threads with questions relating to ROM Hacking help, questions about specific forums, and questions asking where to go to post something. Despite the fact that this forum is for community questions, feedback, and suggestion, this has become unavoidable. The purpose of this thread is to serve as a redirection thread. If you aren't sure where to go, where a thread is, or anything like that, post your question here, and someone will be here to link to the specific forum or thread in question.

So before you hit that new thread button, do you need help finding something?

donavannj

Age 30
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
22,390 posts
16.2 Years
You might want to try the Fanfiction section here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

It's under the Creative Discussions forum section.
whoops

Zeffy

g'day

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 30th, 2021
6,396 posts
12.1 Years
Where do I post splices?
I've looked in the pixel art section, but I didn't see anyone posting splices, only fakemon. Can someone respond please? Thanks.

- Cody.
Sprite fusions and recolors can be posted here in this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=177502

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW

Male
North Carolina
Seen December 5th, 2011
Posted November 28th, 2011
1,431 posts
10.9 Years
I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to ask this, but is there a thread that says anything about how the Mods and such are chosen? If not then is there a place where I can create one? Were they set in stone from the beggining of the site, or what?
In progress

Hoenn, 1 Badge
My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643

Aquacorde

the more we love, the more we learn // the more we love, the more we BURN 🔥

Age 27
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
11,379 posts
16.8 Years
I think there is something in the FAQ, otherwise this is an awesome thing that will likely answer questions.

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
33,213 posts
13.2 Years
Access is denied to the forum or to ask a question? I thought there were Q&A threads in there, which is what you'd wanna use, you don't need to post a thread. But access to the forum itself shouldn't be an issue. That's odd.
justice? righteous? keep that muk to yourselves!
twitter | twitch

alisaie

she/they
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
13,587 posts
12.8 Years
I think you might be talking about This thread, since that's where members are posting in right now relating to April Fools. Unless you mean the applesauces day thread in crazy Cow polls. Then it's this thread.

Zeffy

g'day

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 30th, 2021
6,396 posts
12.1 Years
Ok, I'm thinking of making a hack, but, I'm not allowed to post in the Beginner's Lounge? Why is that?
There is an announcement there, but people don't seem to read it. *sigh*
Anyways, you should read this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=245713
That'll explain why you can't post a thread there.
Age 28
Male
Seen April 18th, 2011
Posted April 18th, 2011
5 posts
10.1 Years
I'm trying to enter the competitive field of Pokemon battling, but since this is my first time, I'm not 100% of what to do.

I know that you go to "Pokemon Strategies and Movesets" to post your competitive team but what if you're still trying to decide on the Pokemon themselves for your team (thus being unable to put their Nature, EV/IV, Moveset, and so on yet)? I've narrowed it down to around 10 Pokemon, can I still post on "Pokemon Strategies and Movesets" if I just include the Pokemon's name and how I plan to use it for the team and then as I get suggestions I'll edit the post and make a more refined team, or do I have to go somewhere else to do this?

Pokemon will be added when I make the team

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y

Age 25
Male
England
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 12th, 2020
4,081 posts
12.1 Years
I'm trying to enter the competitive field of Pokemon battling, but since this is my first time, I'm not 100% of what to do.

I know that you go to "Pokemon Strategies and Movesets" to post your competitive team but what if you're still trying to decide on the Pokemon themselves for your team (thus being unable to put their Nature, EV/IV, Moveset, and so on yet)? I've narrowed it down to around 10 Pokemon, can I still post on "Pokemon Strategies and Movesets" if I just include the Pokemon's name and how I plan to use it for the team and then as I get suggestions I'll edit the post and make a more refined team, or do I have to go somewhere else to do this?
Actually, I'm pretty sure your aloud to make a thread there, as long as you have at least 6 Pokemon for your team, then at least include ideas for moves/items/natures etc. Then the rest of the S&M'er's could help you.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?

Age 26
Male
Seen November 24th, 2020
Posted April 1st, 2016
2,896 posts
12.9 Years

It's really best if you can narrow it down as much as possible. Remember, S&M isn't here to build a team for you - it's best if you practice with it using a battling simulator like Pokemon Online and establishing movesets and a strategy for your team before posting so that it becomes easier to rate. Here's a link to where you can find Pokemon Online - we at PC have our own PO server, which you can get to by opening the program once you download it and going to the advanced connection box and typing in simply "manse.us". So simply, very good.

But yes, we're certainly very willing to give advice over at S&M. Just know that it'd be much easier on both you and us if you can cut down on the number of Pokemon and hopefully even think about preliminary movesets, like what you want to achieve with each Pokemon (Do you want to sweep their team with this Pokemon? Do you want to stop certain annoying Pokemon? etc) and posting in the Request-a-Moveset thread might even help you out, too. Good luck with your team and all that. :)
Male
Seen January 12th, 2014
Posted March 13th, 2012
33 posts
11.2 Years
Around the pokecommunity forums, as well as many other forums, I've seen these cool signature boxes: http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff464/Donnie_LeRoy/Help/

I have some experience in HTML and graphic making, and I was just wondering if anyone could direct me to a tutorial on how to make these. Thanks in advance!