• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I get GMail?

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
  • I have others, but I've looked at GMail and you get 1gb of mail storage. I've heard lots of bad things about GMail. So, can somebody tell me if I should get GMail or not??

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I like it. It may not be the most "secure" but who really cares if Google people are reading your stuff? It's not like they know you.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Get it.It's tough to get,cause of you need a invite.I currently have 4 invites avalible. try to get it..

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I have it, I like it.
    Now I never have to delete any of the spam I recieve! :P

I don't really have any problems with it. Free, fast, large, and secure enough for me. Even in the Google people could read my mail, I wouldn't care.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I though invites weren't supposed to be the topic, c'mon guys.

You can have infinite really by inviting yourself, so it shouldn't be too difficult to be generous with them. If I used webmail, I'd use it. A lot of storage, speed, can't ask for much else. Have pondered using some of my invites actually, cause Outlook /Express bugs me. >P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Yes, that's true. You can assign a Passport to your Gmail account by making an account here. Using that Passport, you can access features such as MSN Messenger.

As for Gmail, it's good enough for me. After all, who wouldn't want 1000MB of space (even though you'll probably never use it all)? xD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I had nearly 50 MB used up before I emptied my trash. :-/

Yahoo would've ate me alive.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I think you should get Gmail from all the good things these people have told you. I personally use Hotmail, which only has 250 MB of storage, but it doesn't matter to me becuase I just talk with MSN messenger instead. =P So get Gmail. XD

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I have an account and it is rather nice. If someone is offering you a gmail invitation my advice is to take it.

Back