• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I get GMail?

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
    I already took an invite on another website and saw some other people giving away "high quality" invites. What are these? Are they better than the regular invites?

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    YAS1 said:
    I already took an invite on another website and saw some other people giving away "high quality" invites. What are these? Are they better than the regular invites?
    I know of a friend of mine who has a "VIP" account on gmail. Probably those friends of yours were talking about that. In VIP accounts you get 3GB storage instead of one, and 5 invites every week.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    The employees at gmail get VIP accounts and they can choose whether to invite people to gmail accts or to gmail VIP accts. I think that's how it goes. I maybe wrong though.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Pfffffff....
    Gmail...
    If ya can read some german then you should get GMX (www.gmx.de)
    1 Gig space, spam filter, pop, webmail, free

The best free mail provider in germany (pc test magazine).

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I use Gmail (Thanks to Jkaizer) and I think it is awsome. It is really fast and is set up really good. The only thing I dont know how to do is to edit like color of text and font and junk...do I just use html?

Back