• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokémon would live where you live?

Years
  • If pokémon were real, and lived in similar places to the animals they are based on, what sort of pokémon would live near you?

I think around here there'd be lots of rattatas, duckling, magikarps and pidgeys.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Rattata,Lillipup,Purrloin,Pidgey,Pidove,Spinarak,Joltik,etc.
    Mainly urban bugs,animals and pets.
    Also mix a few human-shapes to the mix.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    [SIZE="a"]I live minutes away from a forest, so there'd be hoothoot, PACHIRISU <3, teddiursa, spinirak, ledyba, caterpie, basically most bug types, pikachu,, pineco, aipom, etc ^^[/SIZE]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Back in our province, it would be Miltanks. And more Miltanks. Some Tauros. A few bug-types maybe.

However, in my present address, it would be more human-shapes Pokemon. Lucarios, Riolus. Things like that.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The area I live in is both urban and tropic, so:

Urban:
    -Rattata
    -Timburr line
    -Machop line
    -Hitmons
    -Elekid line
    -Meowth
    -Lillipup

Tropics:
    -Tropius
    -Tangela/Tangrowth
    -Bellsprout line
    -Zubat/Woobat lines

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I live in front of a farm and quarry so;

Tauros, Miltank, Geodude, Graveller, Nosepass.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Probably Pokemon based on real animals that I see around here. Lots of Vespiquens, Beedrills, and Yanmegas around my apartment complex. Dog-based Pokemon in every other neighbor's back yard, and Miltanks, Grumpigs, and Flaffys at the university farm.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    There's a river at the back of our house, so Water types, and since we are living in an urban area, those that can be found in the PokeWorld cities can be found here too. :P

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • My house is just in an ordinary neighbourhood. so Mr. Mime would be just fine after I saw how much helpful it is to Ash's mum.
    We'll get along just fine. :)

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • Ursaring, Mightyena, Sawsbuck, Braviary and Mandibuzz, and in the mountains probably Absol and Persian.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Interesting

Pidgeys, any bird flying Pokemon
    Any fish Pokemon
    Sandiles
    Ratatas

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • JOLTIKS AND SPINARAKS EVERY-FREAKING-WHERE.

I can't get away from the bugs.

But I live in a suburban area, so lots of Pidoves and Spearows, and definitely some Emolgas and rodent-like Pokemon.

And some Grimer hanging around the city square, lolol.

King Walrus

Finnish Trainer
    Years
  • Many ice, crass, normal, water and flying types such as Snover line , Deerling line , Lotad line, Seedot line, Snorunt line, Taillow line, Murkrow line, Teddiursa line, Buizel line, Psyduck line, Pineco line, Ducklett line, Vanillite line and Rattata line.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • Pidoves. No doubt about that. Maybe a few Lapras' as well as other water dwelling pokemon as I live near the sea.

Possibly Wingulls and Linoones (quite a few skinny foxes here). I live in the south of England anyhoo and can't think of much more that would live here :l

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
  • Ugh no Kangaroo or Koala pokemon ><
    Anyway I live in a nice suburb in Australia so..
    - All region rodents - Rattata, Patrat etc
    - All region birds - Pidgey, Starly etc
    - Abra line
    - Mr Mime
    - Small bug types
    - Deerling (there are actually some deers here haha)

Years
  • -Suburban-
    Ratata (Pretty sure everone's got these)
    Basic Bugs, (Butterfree, Beedrill, Dustox, Surskit etc)
    Murkrow (Got plenty of them in the summer seasons)
    Hoothoot (know for a fact we have owls.. and they're far more active durring the day, oddly)
    Pidove (was going to put Pidgey here, but.. we have Pigeons more so)
    Poliwag/Tympole (Tadpoles in the creek during rainy spells.. lots of frogs too)
    Wingulls (Damn things are everywhere near the schools and stuff around here)

-Pets-
    Glameow (Could probably say Meowth too, but I like Glameow's design better. The B/W Cat too, totally forgot that thing's name)
    Lillipup (Staple of 'lil old lady' dogs)
    Growlithe (people here seem to have more Labs than anything. GF needs to make a Labrador Pokemon..)

-Outskirts-
    Ekans (we got snakes in the hills! Rattlesnakes)
    Spinarak (Tarantulas!)
    Balbroach (Catfish)
    Magikarp (Sorta not Catfish, but I'm sure you could catch em in the Reservoirs)
    Crophish (Crawfrish!)
    Zubat (haven't seen Bats personally, but I'm sure we have em)
    Mandibuzz (Vultures, we gots em)
    Braviaray (Hawks more than Eagles)
    Deerling (Self explainitory)
    Stunky (Had a near close encounter with one....)
    Patrat (Close enough to ground squirrels)
    Pachirsu (the kind of squirrel that doesn't live in holes)
    Diglett (had a mole dig through my yard once)

Pretty much sums it up. Couldn't figure out a good stand in for Coyotes, Mountain Lions, Racoons or Bobcats.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Pachirisus all over my yard and up my trees. Every time we leave the house, it would be cuuteness overload! <333

Also, Deerling + Sawsbuck, Tympole(in creek), Palipitoad (kill me now), perhaps Zoura and Zoroark (for foxes), Swanna + Ducklett, and almost every bug Pokemon in existence.

Celestial Daze

Holiday Alt. = Holidaze
    Years
  • Mostly urban Pokemon, like Rattata,Pidgey,Pidove,etc. and a few bugs, like Ariados,Galvantula,Joltik,Beautifly,etc.

Back