• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokémon would live where you live?

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    There'd be loooads of Swannas, Lilipups, Herdiers, Stoutlands, Glameow, Growlithe, [insert name of fishie pokemon here], Joltik, [insert name of bird pokemon here]
    And also some ground type pokes because I live close to a beach
    Aaaaand also some dark and grass and bug type pokes because there's a mountain close by toooo o3o;

Spiffee

Man Overboard
    Years
    Mammals: Teddiursa/Ursaring, Bidoof/Bibarel, Zubat/Golbat, Pachirisu, Emolga, Deerling/Sawsbuck, Stantler, Vulpix, Rattata/Raticate, Buneary/Lopunny, Zigzagoon/Linoone, Stunky/Skuntank, Buizel/Floatzel, Oshawott, Diglett

Birds: Rufflet/Braviary, Farfetch'd, Psyduck, Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Murkrow, Ducklett/Swanna, Taillow/Swellow

Fish:
    Barboach/Whiscash, Feebas, Magikarp, Basculin

Insects: Joltik, Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Venonat/Venomoth, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Ledyba/Ledian, Spinarak/Ariados, Yanma, Wurmple/Silcoon/Cascoon/Beautifly/Dustox, Combee, Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja

Reptiles/Amphibians: Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed, Squirtle, Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad, Wooper, Ekans, Snivy

Plants/Other: Snover/Abomasnow, Sudowoodo, Seedot, Shroomish, Budew/Roselia, Snorunt/Glalie

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Definitely lots of bird Pokémon. And Swanna, since we have a fair few swans in the lakes near my house.

Definitely Rattata and Zubat.

Basically Pokémon that would fit in in the suburbs. Not too many Poison-types (since they're typically associated with cities), and nothing that interesting. Like probably no Fire- or Electric-types.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2013
    My area would have a lot of pokemon because my area has lakes, ponds, rivers, woods, plains, and farmland in one little spot.

Here are the Pokemon in my area: Deerling, Sawbucks, Raichu, Pikachu, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Farfetch'd, Woobat, Noctowl, Beedrill, Shroomish, Seedot, HootHoot, Ledian, Ledyba, Ariados, Pineco, Zubat, Magikarp, Mudkips, Poliwags, Oddish, paras, Psyduck, furret, pidove, Goldeen, Seeking, sparrow, venepede, tranquill, cottonee, Miltank, Ducklette, Swanna and Basculin.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I live in a suburban area, but my street backs onto a bit of bushland that separates us from the highway. So I think we'd find Starly, Spinarak, Ledyba, Combee, Pineco, and other forest-dwelling Pokemon. This is a shame, because I'd really like a Water Pokemon :( - maybe my pool will attract one!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Well, I actually live east of New York City on the same land mass that Undella Town and Lacunosa Town are located on in the game map, so i guess I'd have all the Unova region Pokémon along with all the out-of-region Pokémon that live in the east of Unova.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    There would probably be a lot of Wingull around, especially around my School's yard. You'd probably see many people walking their Poochyena, Vulpix and Houndour around the park close to my house. Pidove are bound to be about. And I'd probably always hear a bunch of annoying Murkrow in my garden when I wake up. xD;

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I live in the city by the beach so most likely you would find Wingull/Pidove, Meowth, Oddish in people's yards here and there.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]I sorta live in two places, so...

Urban
    -Pidgey
    -Spearow
    -Rattata
    -Meowth

Forest
    -Lucario
    -Treecko
    -Snivy
    -Fearow
    -Pidgeoto[/SIZE]

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
    Well, my college is up in the mountains so I'd probably see a lot of Stantler and some bird pokemon. But back at home I'd definitely see a lot of Wingull ^.^

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    i live by the beach so i think i would see some Wingull, Pelipper, Pidove, Dwebble, Krabby

Back