• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last time you cried?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Tell us the story of the last time you really cried. When was it? Why? What upset you enough to inspire it? Go into as much detail as you'd like.

Please note that crying from laughter does not count lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I honestly can't remember the last time I cried. I certainly used to a lot when I was younger - not because I had a horrible childhood but because the slightest thing would set me off into floods of tears for whatever reason. As I've gotten older I've just... stopped crying. I still get sad on occasion, but it never really results in tears. Even after going to a funeral a few weeks ago: nothing. It has just become not something I do. What I can remember is an instance long ago when I was the only person not to cry: the last day of primary school. At the time, I found it ridiculous how everyone was in floods of tears despite the fact that most of them would see each other in their new school... Obviously I 'get' it now, but I still wouldn't have cried for whatever reason.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well, I am yawning atm and got tears in my eyes so TECHNICALLY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I CRIED!!!

But no ummm, yesterday when I was talking to someone, actually about the post in your 'first ever friend' thread haha, I cried a little, it wasn't much but it was enough yeah.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Last time I remember crying was in 8th grade, and it wasn't that serious... I sort of held in the tears somewhat. lol

Basically, the teacher pulled me out of class to yell at me, because she thought I wasn't trying, even though I was trying really hard, and was normally a really good student. She just terrified me, so I failed every quarter of her class, and skipped as often as possible.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I cried yesterday because I think I did poorly on my first presentation in public speaking class!

I cry once about month because of school or PC.

Years
Last night.

Just something minor someone told me (that I kind of took more offense to than I should) and being reminded that school starts back on the 27th. Ugh.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I nearly broke down when I failed an English exam couple months ago, but I didn't cry. I do remember crying several years ago because I saw this really sad movie... can't remember its name though.

Years
Earlier this week. Work has been really stressful and I've had trouble getting one of my paychecks so I'm living as frugally as I can just in case, I was feeling ill from something bad I ate, and for at least a week I have not been able to sleep more than an hour or two at a time before waking up so I've been dead tired all the time. When my stress balloon gets inflated that much it only takes the slightest thing to get me to cry. In this case it was watching Lilo & Stitch, which isn't even a sad movie or anything, but argh.

Years
I honestly can't remember the last time I cried. I certainly used to a lot when I was younger - not because I had a horrible childhood but because the slightest thing would set me off into floods of tears for whatever reason. As I've gotten older I've just... stopped crying. I still get sad on occasion, but it never really results in tears. Even after going to a funeral a few weeks ago: nothing. It has just become not something I do. What I can remember is an instance long ago when I was the only person not to cry: the last day of primary school. At the time, I found it ridiculous how everyone was in floods of tears despite the fact that most of them would see each other in their new school... Obviously I 'get' it now, but I still wouldn't have cried for whatever reason.

I am pretty much the same as my man Catdog. I used to cry so much as a kid. There were times where I would hide away in my room and cry for no reason. I'm not even joking. I have no idea why, it just happened. I just felt sad and I didn't even know why. It's been many years since I've last cried though. I've come close, from watching sad animes to trudging through the grim moments of my life but I think (I can't say with certainty cause I can't remember for sure) the last time I cried was when I was around 15 years old or something.

I was messing around on my parents queen sized bed, doing forward rolls and crazy monkey antics like that. So on one of the forward rolls, I jumped into the air too high so as I went to tuck my body in, because of my natural flexibility, I knee'd myself in the nose. I recall rolling around the bed, clutching my nose in agony for a moment, and a few tears rolled out of my eyes. I had my dad check into it because it really hurt and he noticed the bump on my nose and thought it might have been broken for a moment, but since there was no blood, he concluded otherwise. It never fully healed which is why my nose is a bit weirdly shaped.

Years
Early 2011, had a psychological breakdown due to so much happening at the time.
I'm pretty sure I don't have two active accounts on PC, and I'm pretty sure I haven't posted anything in this thread yet, too, so this must be some kind of coincidence. Although it wasn't current events but the long-term effects of events that already happened in 2010. I'm not too sure if that was exactly early 2011, it might have been mid or even late 2011 as well... Even now, in 2012, I'm not fully over it yet, but at least one of the two pretty important parts of my life that turned to hell has been slowly but constantly getting better.

No, wait, the above is not entirely true - that was only the second last time I cried. I almost forgot the last day of 2011, when I, instead of celebrating with my best friends, was left completely alone - on a day where everyone is celebrating with their friends. We're on the usual good terms again, but that day I was seriously thinking my friend count just dropped to zero. Horrible feeling.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
The last time I cried, was today at around 7PM; I was watching Toy Story 3 and I cried at the end because it was so darn sad :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'm pretty sure I don't have two active accounts on PC, and I'm pretty sure I haven't posted anything in this thread yet, too, so this must be some kind of coincidence. Although it wasn't current events but the long-term effects of events that already happened in 2010. I'm not too sure if that was exactly early 2011, it might have been mid or even late 2011 as well... Even now, in 2012, I'm not fully over it yet, but at least one of the two pretty important parts of my life that turned to hell has been slowly but constantly getting better.

Yeah same here, me personally though I was going through so much **** at school I snapped and tried committing suicide one night but I was too chicken **** to do it when my stepfather came into my room and I just broke down on the spot, long story short I was going through quite a lot of **** back then which led to the breakdown and sobfest.

<Said way more than he should have.

Years
Monday. I was having some breathing problems, and I had no idea what I was going on. Didn't want to go to the hospital for it, but it was so bad I had to go. I went to the back of work and I started crying because I was freaking out. :(

Before that, I don't know. I only cry when I'm really stressed.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Depends. I constantly have itchy,. watery eyes so in the literal sense you could say I was crying last night because my eyes were bothering me.

In 2004, I ended up crying because I had an incident with my bum knees that caused me to fall down half a flight of stairs. Needless to say it hurt.

As for crying because of emotional reasons, I don't remember, but probably not since elementary school. I'm not one to cry easily. I've attended several funerals AND watched the conclusion of Clannad After Story and never shed a tear. I guess I just don't get that emotional over things...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I legit only ever cry over sad stories rather than real life, lol. Last time was watching Grave of the Fireflies a few months ago.

Ayselipera

Sometime this week, but I don't remember exactly when. It was probably something dumb, but it most likely stemmed from the usual two or three things that really make me upset AND SO IT HAD A DEEPER MEANING.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I started to cry after reading about Ayselipera crying.

I'm sure I've cried at least once since this time I'm about to mention, but I honestly don't remember, so I can't answer the question properly.

But the time before that, or some times before that, I cried the very first time (and about ten times I played the song afterwards) I heard the song At The Bottom of Everything by Bright Eyes. I don't know why, but something about the song got to me for a few times after I started listening to it. It just made me cry for some reason. I can't explain it. I start to (well, thats when I started to cry when I cried when I listened to the song) cry around 2:25. Without fail. Every time. For ten plays. The way it sounds, it just made me cry. I think it's the background vocals.

I kind of wish it still did, because it was an excellent way to relieve tension. Sometimes everyone needs a good cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Well, before I say I'd like everyone to note my Addison's disease makes me cry/get angry easier.

So earlier, my teacher didn't want to fallow my diabetic 504 plan, and then he pulled me out of class and talked to me and made me feel bad because I wasn't quick enough. AND THEN THE NURSE LIED ABOUT ME CHECKING MY BLOOD SUGER! So I cried for like a half hour. (stupid addison's disease)

Back