• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last time you cried?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I was watching The Shawshank Redemption last night and it came to the scene where the old man who got released from prison decided to kill himself. I just couldn't contain my emotions while I was watching that. I've seen the movie multiple times before, but it's always that particular scene that makes me cry like a baby. I just feel so terrible when I watch that because he felt so helpless and lost in a world that has completely changed since he last saw it, he needed the order and relative safety of the prison he spent the majority of his life in to survive. I just cry when I see depressed old people in movies or in real life, I can't handle it :(

Years
  • The last time I cried was in May when I found out my friend died in a car accident. I remember crying uncontrollably and it was just a whole mess.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The last time I cried - and this is pathetic, I know - was September 5, 2011 - the last time I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II. I saw that movie five times and the emotional impact never diminished. I've never been great at saying goodbye, and ten years just coming to a close got to me. I think everybody would cry if they knew in the moment that this was the end of their childhood.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Last night actually! But the details are too personal I can't afford to tell you. I did cry earlier this year because someone really close to my family left us. ;A;

Last edited:
    Years
  • A seriously long time ago.
    I don't even remember, but it could have been when my best friend died, that is the only time I remember crying...​

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Really cried? Welp, earlier this month, I was of the "weeping so hard that you can't get a coherent sentence out" variety.

It's been a hard month, but the straw that broke the camel's back was... me making my little sister cry. It felt awful.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Er, I cry a lot. It relieve stress and makes me tired enough to fall asleep so I don't mind much. Most recently I was crying because post-Reichenbach trauma. Which has been revitalized every night this week because of fics and fanvids and things.

BESIDES emotions from media, last I cried was about a month ago because my boss kind of tossed me into the middle of doing a job I was unfamiliar with during a busy day and I kind of had a panic attack. :x

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I kinda cried about a few weeks ago, when I found out that my grandfather had suffered a heart attack. Really scared me, but thankfully he survived.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    About a year and a half ago, when I discovered my best friend in middle-high school had killed himself. Hadn't spoken to him in years, Googled his name, wasn't really expecting that kind of update.

Years
  • I didn't use to cry at all, but after watching/reading Tuesdays With Morrie I feel differently about it. Rather than hold tears in, I'll let them out (just not around other people).

The last time that I cried was upon seeing the following photo (read the description as well). I was listening to sad music at the time and it made things even worse. It made everything that I concern myself with just seem petty in comparison.

Spoiler:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i think the last time i cried was on january 1 of this year. i was watching a film with my family about a mother's struggle and stuff like that and oh my god i swear the tears just kept coming.
    films like that (family-related films) never fail to make me cry.

Back