• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors: Power Of The Stars [ Rated PG14 ]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Rated PG14
For more info about the warriors, go to this Link: Warrior's.

Plot:

Long ago, the forest was wild and untamed by borders. The cats living in the area were not clans, but small groups, fighting over territories. Battles happened often, and cats lived in fear. One day, the cats decided to meet at four great oaks. A fight about prey broke out, and soon after, many cats laid slain. The few survivors were too exhausted to continue fighting, so they fell asleep on the blood-soaked ground. When the cats awoke, the sky was covered in clouds. The cats that had died were in a circle surrounding them, but no longer were wounded and bloody. Their pelts were flickering with stars. Suddenly, visions of the forest flooded in blood and kits stalked at their by death appeared to the frightened cats. The dead cats relayed a message, and its purpose was clear: 'Unite or die.Four clans—Thunder, Wind, River and Shadow clan, all argued about being the leaders of the forest, until a starry tabby yowled, 'Enough! Every one of you can be leaders. Find cats that are like you. Divide territories that suit you. You will no longer be rouges, scrapping and battling every day for life.'A white-haired starry cat stepped out of the circle, 'Next moon, you will meet in peace. Thunder, Wind, River, Shadow, and Sky, you will each receive eight extra lives. You will develop a warrior code. If you meet here in peace, we will be pleased.'

The cat pointed his tail up to the sky, 'This is Silverpelt, where we, you ancestors, will watch over you. If it clouds over during a Gathering, you will know we are angry, and you are doing something wrong.''Live by the code you develop, and only fight for noble causes, not for greed and territory," The starry tabby who had spoken before stepped out of the circle as well, "and you will survive. You will be Warriors!'Thus, the time of the clans had begun," The orange elder yawned, looking down at the three kits who he had been telling the tale of how the clans had started. Looking up into Silverpelt, the she-cat yawned once more."Bedtime, kits," The elder got up and stretched her front legs. All three of the kits looked disappointed, but they were almost falling asleep on their paws. They stumbled off to their den with their mother.The clans were now in the middle of peace, which was not unusual, but did not happen often.

Thunderclan and Shadow Clan still had their disputes about their border, but otherwise. Cats were glad for the nice Greenleaf (Summer) weather, and there were not as many Twolegs (humans), as usual. Everything was peaceful.What was bothering some of the Medicine Cats, though, was that Starclan was being unusually silent. They were also concerned about their dark dreams of dark cats swarming the forest and destroying everything. They were silent of this to their leaders, though, thinking that it was of no concern. Warriors. Fight. Hunt. Survive.

Rules:
1) All PC rules apply here.
2) You must allow your cat to get hurt in battle. You can't have a perfect cat, who kills every cat and never gets a scratch. aka no godmoding.
3) No bunnying.
4) No romance only licks and muzzle touching from other cats.
5) Don't say any bad words, damn and crap are allowed.
6) Follow the Warrior Code. It is listed below.
7) You may have up to two character's.
8) Put "Kit" somewhere at the top of you'r SU to insure you have head all the rules.
9) Make sure to have fun! :D

- The Warrior Code:

Spoiler:

Clans:
Spoiler:

Positions:

Spoiler:

Sign-Up:

Spoiler:

Spots:

Thunder Clan:
Spoiler:

River Clan:

Spoiler:

Feel free to PM me any questions about the RP, thanks! :D

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Foxtail

Foxtail just woke up, it was time for the Dawn Patrol. It seemed like Foxtail was the first awake.

She padded over to the other warrior's and nudged them awake.

Skyleap and Scarheart where the warrior's she was trying to wake up.

"Come on guy's, it's almost time for the dawn patrol." Foxtail said.

shinysweety

Years
Jaykit
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaykit woke up. She was in the soft moss of the Nursery. Jaykit stretched her leg's and yawned widely, it was Dawn. This was the earliest Jaykit ever woke up at. Jaykit heard Foxtail's voice over at the warrior's den, she was probably going on the dawn patrol. "I wish i could go on a dawn patrol... Im old enough."Jaykit said to quietly. No other cat seemed to be awake yet, maybe she could go on the Dawn Patrol with Foxtail and the other's. Nah, probably not. They would never let a kit come on a patrol, so maybe she should sneak along with them. Jaykit carefully padded around the Queen's and Kit's in the nursery, making sure not to wake them up.

She made it out of the Nursery and onto the cold ground. Her paws began to move softly. Jaykit headed for the Warrior's den, with all the noise hopefully the Warrior's wouldn't hear Jaykit's paw steps. Jaykit scented where to go,and hearing also helped her and with the familiar ground she knew what direction the Warrior's den was. Atleast when no-one was awake Jaykit could walk for herself and not be guided. Everyone always think's since Jaykit is blind he needs to be guided everywhere. "But i don't need help..." Jaykit thought to herself.

Jaykit was at the entrance of the Warrior's den, she hid next at the side of the entrance and listened carefully.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
It was morning and the sky was clear. It was the time for Dawn Patrol for the 4 clans, living beside the lake.

Skyleap

In the dense forest, a cat was running. It was breathing hard, its paws moving at a fast pace. I have get out of here. Just run. Run. Run But then, the cat tripped over the root of an oak tree. It fell face first to the ground. Upon close inspection, the cat was covered in mud so much, that it was impossible to decide what color was the cat's fur. Then there was a dark figure behind the lying cat. Its eyes were red and it had bright white teeth. It was snarling at the cat, showing its enormous teeth to the world. Then it made a step. Thump. Thump. Thump. Then the vision blackened. And there was an ear piercing yowl.

"Come on guys, it's almost time for the Dawn Patrol."

Skyleap hastily woke up. He was peacefully sleeping in the warrior's den seconds ago. Skyleap sighed. It was a start of an ordinary day. Skyleap looked around to notice a familiar brown tabby she-cat. And he knew who it was.

"Perfect timing, Foxtail. I was having a nice dream about a badger killing one of the warriors and you woke me up." Skyleap meowed as he got up and wearily stretched his legs. Then he quickly washed his forepaws and asked Foxtail:

"So who's going this time?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
WhisperingStar

Whisperingstar stretched as she woke up and she cleaned her fore-paws and face before heading to the warriors den. She entered and smiled "good morning Foxtail, Skyleap. I plan on joining you two and Scarheart on Dawn Patrol this morning" she meowed.

Ivykit

Ivykit whimpered and meowed sadly as she ran through the forest. She had no idea where she was but once her mother and father told her to run she did knowing they were now dead. She could feel it. She ran as fast as she could glad she was good at running as she heard the sound of something following her she let out a loud meow hoping someone would save her.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Ryukit looked around and cried not seeing anybody and being alone in the forest. He tried to think of how he got there and remembered that he was running away from something scary. He sighed and laid down on the nearest stump and it suddenly started raining and he cried a little bit louder. He walked a little bit forward and saw a tree with really big tree and hid under there waiting for the storm to finish.

" Why do the bad things always happen to me " I said to myself knowing that nobody else was there with me.

shinysweety

Years
Jaykit
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaykit peeked her eye through a small hole in the wall of the Warrior's den. She started to think about when she would become a apprentice, then she would be allowed to go on Patrol's too. Jaykit listened to one of the Warrior say. "Perfect timing, Foxtail. I was having a nice dream about a badger killing one of the warriors and you woke me up." That kinda scared Jaykit, but she knew that it was just a dream. Unlike most kit's, Jaykit didn't get scared easily. Then the same meow came from the same Warrior, "So who's going this time?" Now Jaykit recognized the voice. It was Skyleap. She heard paw step's behind her, Jaykit scented her leader Whisperwingstar approaching the den.

Quickly, Jaykit leaped away hid out of sight from her leader. Once Whisperingstar left Jaykit sighed and padded back over to the Warrior's den and listened. But this was getting to boring, "Im not gonna wait any longer, im off." Jaykit thought urgently to herself. Without further notice, the little kit made her way around the Warrior's den and headed outside. There was a cat looking around, probably guarding the clan camp. Jaykit hessitated for a moment, then held her breath and quietly slipped into the thorn bushes. The thorn's began to prick Jaykit, small lump's of her fur stayed on the thorns. But Jaykit didn't yelp. As fast as a flash, Jaykit felt new land. She didn't know where she was going, this must be the forest.

It then began to rain, great. Now every cat would know Jaykit was out before. Not caring that much, she kept padding slowly forward. Jaykit felt like being guided now, but just cause this was new land. When she got used to it then she would be fin, unlike any cat thinks. Then suddenly, Jaykit heard leaves bristling. She immediately turned her head side to side, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go out alone. Jaykit hesitated, she could scent a cat but it wasn't Thunderclan scent. (It's Ryukit btw) "Who's there!" She called.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Flashkit

A head poked out of the reeds of the nursery, ears pricked and yellow eyes looking around eagerly. The rest of the kit quickly followed as she bounded out of the den. Even after half a moon, Flashkit never tired of waking up in the RiverClan camp, knowing she was in a place that she could call home. She was still getting used to the rule of not leaving the camp until she was an apprentice, but with only just under a moon left to wait, she didn't mind.

She trotted to the fresh-kill pile, intent on a trout laying on the top. Of course, she wasn't going to eat it herself. Rileykit was sure to be hungry and Flashkit was one to share with those she considered her friends. She clamped her teeth into the fish and carried it back to the nursery, its tail dragging along the ground the entire way. When she had tugged it through the reeds, the kit dropped her cargo on the floor.

"Hey, Rileykit! Want some trout?" she called, momentarily forgetting that the other kit might still be sleeping. After a moment of silence, she came to this realization and flattened her ears. "Oops, sorry," she said in a much quieter voice, hoping Rileykit wouldn't be angry.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"Who's there!" Is all he heard from another kit. He got off the stump and looked forward and saw a kit that he didn't recognize. He backed away slowly getting scared because he was scared easily. I sighed and walked forwards thinking that I recognized the Kit for a second.

" I am Ryukit and who are you " He asked only loud enough for the both of them to hear. He hated the rain and was still wet. He sniffed the air and saw that she was from the thunder clan also. He walked forward slowly and approached the kit even though he was still scared. Then he heard thunder in the air and jumped a little bit and he looked at her with his green eyes.
( I'm from the Thunderclan )

shinysweety

Years
Jaykit

Jaykit heard Paw steps going farther away, now she was a little scared. Jaykit kept looking side to side, if only she wasn't blind! Then she heard small Paw step's slowly coming nearer, Jaykit turned to the direction she heard the Paw step's and stared there even though she couldn't see anything. Then a soft, kit's voice spoke. "I am Ryukit and who are you." Jaykit didn't hesitate, she recognized the kit's voice and name. It was Ryukit, the two hardly knew each other but they knew each other enough to know that neither were intruder's. There was a little bit of thunder, she heard Ryukit jump a little but Jaykit stayed firmly on the ground.

"Ryukit, it's me. Jaykit." She meowed.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Ryukit sighed as he heard the name Jaykit escape the other kits mouth. He stepped a little closer to her and smiled even though he knew that she couldn't see it. He was breathing less heavily now and blushed at her because he always had a slight crush on Jaykit but he was to scared to ever admit it to her because he was scared that she wouldn't feel the same way about him. He sat down next to the Kit with the smile gone from his face.

" Jaykit what are you doing out here at this time of day while by yourself " He meowed softy.

shinysweety

Years
Jaykit

Jaykit heard Ryukit walk closer to her, she could hear that he stopped breathing as heavily as before. Jaykit felt Ryukit's pelt brush against her's, the kit sat down next to her. Jaykit felt Ryukit's warm breath against her fur as he began to speak. "Jaykit what are you doing out here at this time of day while by yourself." The kit meowed softly. Uh-oh, Jaykit hoped he wouldn't ask this question. Should she tell her fellow kit the truth? that she came here because she wanted to be on the Dawn Patrol? Then a question flew into Jaykit's head, what was Ryukit doing out here?

She then replied. "First of all, what are you doing out here?" Jaykit meowed a little louder as she sat down next to Ryukit.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
" Me I-Im just walking out here for no reason " He said in an unconvincing voice but then a miracle happened and he saw another Kit he knew running. He sighed and tried to stop the other kit and ask her what was wrong. ( Ivykit ) He was actually relieved that the other kit came because if she didn't Ryukit would've had to tell Jaykit that he wanted to be in the dawn Patrol also.

" Now why are you out here Jaykit " He asked softly and sweetly hopeing that she wouldn't keep questioning me. He smiled at Ivykit and looked at her and saw that she looked scared.

" Are you ok " He asked her worriedly and tried to cheer her up.

shinysweety

Years
Jaykit

Jaykit scented another Thunderclan cat. A kit, running. What where all these kit's doing out here? Maybe the three of them could make there own dawn patrol and catch prey to show that they-, but mostly Jaykit wasn't useless.Then Ryukit replied, "Me I-Im just walking out here for no reason." The kit replied. Jaykit didn't buy it, of course Ryukit was lying. He probably wanted to go on the dawn patrol too. "Now why are you out here Jaykit." Ryukit meowed. Jaykit turned her head to Ryukit, she kept her eye's natural and replied calmly. "I was trying to search for you and Ivykit..." She said, in a pretty convincing tone. "The reason i got scared was 'cause i couldn't scent you well.... and this ground is new to me."

"Are you ok." Ryukit then said, why was he asking that? (Jaykit didn't know he was talking to Ivykit) "Uh- Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Jaykit responded a little confused.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
" Ok then Jaykit thank you for worrying about me and coming to look " He said with a smile on his face. He blushed thinking that she was worried about him and he was worried about her. When he asked if the other kit if she was OK and Jaykit responded he smiled.

" I wasn't talking to you Jaykit I was talking to the other kit " He said with a small smile on his face even though he knew that she couldn't see it. He sat next to Jaykit again and waited for the other kit to answer my question. He was happy because he was sitting next to the kit he had a crush on.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ivykit

Ivykit sniffled and backed away from the other two kits with a small hiss "s-something's following m-me" she whispered "k-killed m-mommy and daddy" she added shaking her fur soaked through small scratches on her from running through bushes. Her ear twitched as she heard the sounds of what was following her "i-it's c-close" she whimpered terrified.

shinysweety

Years
Jaykit

The rain was still going on, Jaykit still sat next to Ryukit. "Ok then Jaykit, thank you for worrying about me and coming to look." Jaykit sighed quietly, no one could hear it because of the rain's heavy noise. She wasn't really worried about Ryukit or Ivykit, she didn't even know that they left the Nursery.After Jaykit said, "Uh- Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Ryukit replied to her. "I wasn't talking to you Jaykit, I was talking to the other kit." She knew that Ryukit meant Ivykit. That was kinda embarrassing. Jaykit felt Ryukit sit down again, his wet pelt touched Jaykit's. Then she stood up, Jaykit scented fear from Ivykit. He raced over to her and listened to what she began to say.

"s-something's following m-me" The kit began. "k-killed m-mommy and daddy" Jaykit's pelt prickled, now she was scared. Jaykit felt Ivykit's little ear twitch, "i-it's c-close" The kit whimpered in terror. Jaykit licked the back of her fellow kit's ear and whispered in it, "We should go... NOW." Jaykit grabbed onto Ivykit's pelt, and pulled her forward then began to run to the direction of the camp. She signaled Ryukit to follow. Now running in the rain, Jaykit felt like a Warrior.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Foxtail

"Perfect timing, Foxtail. I was having a nice dream about a badger killing one of the warriors and you woke me up." Skyleap meowed as the warrior stretched. Foxtail thought it was to say she ruined a good dream, but that didn't matter. "So who's going this time?" Skyleap asked. "Probably all three of us and maybe Roxannapaw. If she ever wakes up." Foxtail teased as she twisted her tail in amusement. Then Whispering star entered, "good morning Foxtail, Skyleap. I plan on joining you two and Scarheart on Dawn Patrol this morning" The leader said.

"Okay." Foxtail replied. "Im going to go and wake Roxannapaw, since i am her mentor." Foxtail said as she brushed her pelt past her leader. Foxtail made her way to the apprentice's den and saw Roxannapaw there, snoozing. Foxtail shook her head and smiled then padded over to her apprentice and shaked her. "Wake up Roxannapaw, you'r going to join the Dawn patrol with me!"

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael followed behind the two of them feeling a little bit of fear but trying not to show it because he would feel a little but embarrassed. He looked around trying to keep steady breaths. He knew that if he kept running he was most likely going to pass out soon. His breathing suddenly increased in pace but he knew that he would have to keep up with them in order to outrun whatever was behind them, if anything even was.

" Are we almost there " He meowed to himself quietly hoping nobody else heard what he said. He tripped over a rock with a thud and had a small bruise on his front left leg. He got up and tried to run on it but ended up falling face first into the ground.

" Why does this always happen to me " He thought to himself. He slightly meowed in pain.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ivykit

Ivykit trembled in fear but ran after Jaykit still shaking a lot. She was scared out of her mind and she knew by instinct that the creature following them had her scent still. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Ryukit fall and she raced back to help him "I c-can r-run fast let me help" she meowed shakily "i-is your c-clan nearby, if we can yowl loud enough we could get help" she whispered helping Ryukit.

Back