• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors: Power Of The Stars [ Rated PG14 ]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Jaykit
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaykit ran with Ivykit and Ruukit, even though she couldn't see Jaykit kept running and hoping to dodge tree's. She scent Ryukit's scent a little less now, he must have stopped running. Jaykit looked back and heard Ivykit's voice over where Ryukit stopped. She guessed the kit fell. "I c-can r-run fast let me help" She heard Ivykit meow. Jaykit ran over to the other two and stopped infront of Ryukit. The rain began to rain harder, Jaykit wished she wasn't blind even more now. Then maybe she wouldn't be that scared. Then Ivykit meowed a suggestion. "i-is your c-clan nearby, if we can yowl loud enough we could get help" Well, it was worth a try. But maybe that would lead the crwature- or whatever it is that was following Ivykit closer.

She helped Jaykit up and shaked, all the wetness was making her pelt heavy. Then the most mouse brained idea sprung into Jaykit's head, what if they fought the creature. "What if we fight the creature? Then maybe well be apprenticed sooner!" Jaykit let it out in a loud meow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryukit smiled at the idea of fighting it, that was until he stood up. Once he stood up he grimaced in pain due to his injured leg. He knew that he would never become an apprentice if he would refuse to fight. But even Ryukit knew his limits and would try to keep Jaykit and Ivykit safe at all costs. He slowly stood up again and started dealing with the sharp menacing pain. He also knew that if he stayed down the creature would deal even more damage then he already had done to himself.

" I want to become an apprentice also so I will not give up no matter what " He said to the other two kits and himself. He knew that he had to prove his self and he also wanted to impress Jaykit.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Ivykit

Ivykit's eyes widened at the suggestion of fighting the creature. She was only two moons old and while the other two kits where slightly older she didn't want anyone to get killed. "t-that would be suicide" she meowed fearfully. "I-I'm just barely t-two moons old, and n-none of us have fighting experience, t-that would just get us killed" she meowed sounding more scared and shaking.

shinysweety

Years
  • Jaykit
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaykit felt even more like a Warrior, even if it was a mouse brained thing to do it would be good for the clan. None of the kit's would probably agree though. Jaykit scented Ryukit try to stand up, but he collapsed back down. Poor kit. Ryukit managed to keep on all four paws, that was pretty strong for a kit, either way Jaykit didn't care much. "I want to become an apprentice also, so I will not give up no matter what." Determined and Reliable, that's what would make a good Warrio. Jaykit knew that someday both Ivykit and Ryukit would become Warrior's. But what about Jaykit? Would she ever become a warrior due to her blindness?

Then little Ivykit began to speak, "t-that would be suicide" she meowed. "I-I'm just barely t-two moons old, and n-none of us have fighting experience, t-that would just get us killed" All true, Jaykit felt nervous. Her pelt prickled as she replied, "But if we don't try, well all die! I'll always be stopping you all because i'll be banging on a tree every second, and Ryukit's leg, that's a problem to!" Jaykit meowed bravely. "It's better to try than to not, perhaps this is a mouse brained idea but think of what might happen if we actually beat the creature. You might be apprenticed in you'r next moon Ivykit, and Ryukit you'l be less worried about and i might actually become a Warrior. So let's do this."

Happy to speak up, Jaykit waited to see how the two other kit's would react.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryukit heard Jaykit say "It's better to try than to not, perhaps this is a mouse brained idea but think of what might happen if we actually beat the creature. You might be apprenticed in you'r next moon Ivykit, and Ryukit you'l be less worried about and i might actually become a Warrior. So let's do this." He smiled at her and knew that they could do it and also knew that Jaykit would try to become a warrior no matter what. Ryukit felt braver and braver by the second. He knew that this would be a tough battle to fight but he was ready to stop being cowardly and to fight for his honor and the safety of the clan and all the people in it.

" I Don't care that it is suicide I will not quit and i will not be scared off like ta little kit anymore. Even if i die it will be for the Thunderclan and its pride. " He said to the three of them and he felt like nothing could hurt him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Ivykit

Ivykit looked at the other two kits "b-but I don't want to be a warrior" she meowed softly as the creature got closer "d-did you think a-about how much trouble y-you two could get in" she asked shaking "w-with your clan leader, your parents, y-you may think you'll be rewarded but what if you get punished" she continued looking at them. "b-but if your not going to listen to that logic... I h-have no plans on fighting that thing. If it can k-kill my parents f-fully trained warriors though we belong to no clan, th-then kits stand no chance"

shinysweety

Years
  • Jaykit

Jaykit still felt scared, but more confident now. Her pelt smoothed a little bit but hardly, what creature could have killed poor Ivykit's parents? What if it was a badger or a dog. Then Ryukit meowed. "I Don't care that it is suicide I will not quit and i will not be scared off like ta little kit anymore. Even if i die it will be for the Thunderclan and its pride." Jaykit envied Ryukit, because he could see and cause the kit was also more loved than Jaykit. "I wonder what it's like to see..." She thought, a little depressed that she couldn't see anything that was happening right now. "b-but I don't want to be a warrior" Ivykit's little voice broke Jaykit's day dream.

She listened as Ivykit carried on, "d-did you think a-about how much trouble y-you two could get in" The little kit asked. Jaykit never thought of that though, "w-with your clan leader, your parents, y-you may think you'll be rewarded but what if you get punished" she continued. "b-but if your not going to listen to that logic... I h-have no plans on fighting that thing. If it can k-kill my parents f-fully trained warriors though we belong to no clan, th-then kits stand no chance" It was like Ivykit wanted to give up. But maybe she was right, what if Whisperingstar wouldn't apprenticeship Jaykit or Ryukit tomorrow?

Jaykit stared at where she heard Ivykit's voice, and decided to meow a reply. "Then you run back to camp and get back up, me and Ryukit will try and lead the creature away from camp."

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I looked at Jaykit with envy because of her courage. He wished that he could one day be as courageous as her. Then he heard Ivykit say "d-did you think a-about how much trouble y-you two could get in" she asked shaking "w-with your clan leader, your parents, y-you may think you'll be rewarded but what if you get punished. B-but if your not going to listen to that logic... I h-have no plans on fighting that thing. If it can k-kill my parents f-fully trained warriors though we belong to no clan, th-then kits stand no chance" He suddenly lost some of his courage. He regained his courage when he heard Jaykit say "Then you run back to camp and get back up, me and Ryukit will try and lead the creature away from camp." He regained courage because he thought that Jaykit actually believed in him and his abilities.

" I will never quit not even if my life is on the line. I will fight until the end of my life. " Ryukit said trying to give the other two confidence.

shinysweety

Years
  • Jaykit

The tree's leaves flew off. Leaf fall was coming, but the falling leaves wouldn't stop Jaykit from trying to help her clan. She gulped, feeling helpless now. This was a bad idea, but if Jaykit could run fast enough then maybe they could actually do it. There wasn't much time left, Jaykit heard the monster near to them. Then Ryukit spoke, "I will never quit not even if my life is on the line. I will fight until the end of my life." Wow. Those encouraging words got Jaykit back on track. Everything was always changing, one Minuit she felt confident and brave, the other she felt scared and utterly useless. "Stupid blindness, if i could see i wouldn't be afraid." She calmly thought to herself.

"Neither will I. Quick, Ivykit, keep running north and you'll making you'r way back ti camp, and bring the warriors!" Jaykit ordered, now, again feeling like a Warrior.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Chapter 0: Practically A Loner [Introduction]

Scarheart
    Practically A Loner

Scarheart yawned and stretched out his back until it had popped a few times. Just another day, he thought to himself, another day of loneliness, pain, concealment... No one seems to care of my existence... I'm practically a loner... He sighed to himself and glanced around the camp. All he ever had to do - scratch that - all he ever felt like doing, was camp duties. The leader had allowed him to practically live like an elder, but remain a warrior. Ever since the tragic accident, he had become isolated and ignored. He sighed silently to himself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryukit smiled at the confident Jaykit even though she couldn't see it. He slowly started to think of his next words carefully but at the same time he prepared for the fight that was going to ensue in a few minutes. He looked at Jay kit as she said. "Neither will I. Quick, Ivykit, keep running north and you'll making you'r way back ti camp, and bring the warriors!"

" Thats the spirit Jaykit " he said mainly to himself. He quickly stood next to Jaykit and waited for Ivykit to go and get some warriors. He slightly sighed and knew that if anything was to happen to Jaykit he would be devastated. He looked at her and decided that he would protect her even if he had to die doing it. He then sighed again and waited for the beast to come and for the fight of a lifetime would happen.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Sunsteam

Sunsteam slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "Another day has come." As she got up,she stared out the window of her somewhat small house. A small beam shone on her necklace, making her star jewel seem to glow. Sunsteam smiled, then walked out of her house. Her first job was to check on the kits.

When she got to the kits' housing area, Sunsteam looked inside and silently gasped. Where in the world were Ryukit and Jaykit? "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" They were probably outside of clan territory! Imediently, she shot towards the area outside of Thunderclan territory.

Sunsteam found them. They were talking to another kit-Sunsteam hoped to Star Clan it was not a kittypet-and talking about going after some monster. The new kit was to go to Thunderclan's area and get the other warriors. Sunsteam sighed, then said out loud "Well, one of them will NOT have to be gotten, thats for sure!" She then stepped out of her hiding spot and stared at Ryukit and Jaykit."Why did you leave the area?" Then she looked at the other kit."And who is this kit you are talking too?" Sunsteam talked in a stern voice to let the kits know she was serious.

shinysweety

Years
  • Jaykit

"Thats the spirit Jaykit." Ryukit said quietly, but Jaykit wasn't deaf so she heard it. Jaykit had seen all those time's Ryukit smiled at her too, she may be blind but that didn't mean she couldn't see anything... well it kinda did, but in her own way. Every day Jaykit pictured what the camp would look like, so she got used to it and recognized everything. Jaykit's brilliant, blue eye's turned there gaze to Ryukit. She sat down and waited, a little scared. Jaykit's fur prickled as she heard a voice behind her, she turned around and scented Sunsteam. "Well, one of them will NOT have to be gotten, that's for sure!" She said. Jaykit stood up and backed away a little. Sunsteam padded out of her hiding spot and stared at the two kit's.

"Why did you leave the area?" Then she looked at the other kit."And who is this kit you are talking too?" Jaykit looked a littele confused, did she ever meet Ivykit. "I- W- we wen't to find Ivykit....." Jaykit lied, as she backed away a little more. "A-and this kit i-is Ivyk-kit..." Jaykit pointed her muzzle to Ivykit.

Squirrelpaw

Squirrelpaw woke up from, her bad dream, she breathed heavily for a moment then noticed it was just a dream. Squirrelpaw sat down and licked her fur a bit, then headed outside the apprentice's den. It was dawn, and time for the patrol. Maybe she could join her first patrol! Squirrelpaw raced towards the warrior's den and saw her mentor still asleep, sadly Squirrelpaw wasn't allowed to enter the Warrior's den.

Squirrelpaw sat down and waited outside for Lillyleaf to wake.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf slowly got up, arched her back, then looked outside. Of course, Squirrelpaw was outside. Her apprentice. "Another day of teaching." The cat slowly walked over to her large bag, pulled out her bow and quiver full of arrows, and went outside.

She turned over to Squirrelpaw and said "Now, since we learned outside yesterday, I shall do something that only a few mentors do. We shall look outside our territory. Come, Squrrielpaw."

Sunsteam

Sunsteam listened, then turned to Jaykit. "I see." She padded over to Ivykit and said "Now, why are you alone, little one?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryukit looked at the warrior who had joined them there. He suddenly got scared and started to sweat a little bit. He looked at Sunsteam then at Jaykit with a small smile on his face. He heard something in the distance that sounded like a loud growling. I stood my ground and knew that he couldn't leave Sunsteam alone when he tells us to leave so that she can handle it. I looked brave and determined but deep down on the inside I was a little scared for my life and the life of the three others.

" Whatever it is it's close to us and I will stand my ground and protect the ones I love " He said quietly and to himself hoping nobody else heard. Deep down though he knew that Jaykit could hear what he was saying.

shinysweety

Years
  • Jaykit
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I see." Sunsteam replied as the she-cat padded over to Ivykit and said "Now, why are you alone, little one?" Did she know Ivykit was a new Thunderclan kit? Did they ever meet? Probably not. Atleast Sunsteam didn't ask how Jaykit could tell where Ivykit was, that would'v really annoyed her if it happened. Jaykit gulped, her fur smoothened a little, hopefully Sunsteam would fight the creature instead of her and Ryukit. Then, she heard a quiet voice saying. "Whatever it is it's close to us and I will stand my ground and protect the ones I love." It was Ryukit, he must be talking about Ivykit.... Was he? Probably though. Who wouldn't love a tiny kit.

Jaykit padded next to Sunsteam, "Ivykit was..... trying to find uh- I mean.... She was--- chasing a butterfly and.... she was chasing it--but didn't notice she was in the forest...." Jaykit hoped Sunsteam would fall for it, she then continued. "B-but when me and Ryukit-" Jaykit turned her gaze to Ryukit, then back at Sunsteam. "Wen't out to find her when we didn't see her in the Nursery.... and there was some creature chasing her, her parent's tried to protect her but it killed them and.... we were about to come get you.... I think." Jaykit lied.

She didn't like to lie but sometime's she just had to, what would happen if Jaykit told the truth? that she just wanted to go on a patrol then found Ryukit and Ivykit? Jaykit gulped and waited for Sunsteam's reaction.

Squirrelpaw
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Squirrepaw's Squirrel-like bushy tail rested down on the floor, she licked herself a couple more time's before her whisker's twitched. Lillyleaf was waking up, Squirrelpaw stared at her mentor and waited for her to come outside. Lillyleaf muttered something that Squirrelpaw couldn't catch, but that didn't matter. She watched her grab a bag and head outside. Why couldn't she just have a mentor that taught her battle moves, not how to work a bow and arrow? "Good Morning Lillyleaf." Squirrelpaw stood up and smiled at her mentor, as if she wanted to use a bow and arrow.

"Now, since we learned outside yesterday, I shall do something that only a few mentors do. We shall look outside our territory. Come, Squrrielpaw." No good morning? "Okay." Squirrelpaw padded along with her mentor into there territory, fish were splashing in the water. That made her hungry. "Can we catch some fish Lillyleaf? Im starving!" Squirrelpaw complained.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryukit heard her say "Ivykit was..... trying to find uh- I mean.... She was--- chasing a butterfly and.... she was chasing it--but didn't notice she was in the forest...." and saw her look at me after saying "B-but when me and Ryukit-" and saw she paused before saying "Wen't out to find her when we didn't see her in the Nursery.... and there was some creature chasing her, her parent's tried to protect her but it killed them and.... we were about to come get you.... I think." He smiled at her and knew that she wasn't being convincing.

" I-it was my fault that sh went out here... I-I convinced her t-to look for I-Ivykit even though she didn't want to. " He lied and sighed slightly as a roar was heard through the forest that shook the trees and the ground.

shinysweety

Years
  • Jaykit

Jaykit felt scared, his pelt bristled with fear. Not only a monster was chasing them, but Sunsteam could make Ryukit and herself apprentice's in 7 moons instead! "How did this happen?" Jaykit thought to himsself, even his voice shivered in his mind. "If only I asked to go on the patrol insetad of being dumb enough to go out in the forest, in new scents, in new terrain." Sunsteam then didn't reply, It was Ryukit that did."I-it was my fault that sh went out here... I-I convinced her t-to look for I-Ivykit even though she didn't want to." Jaykit's eye's opened wide, "Thankyou, Ryukit.." She murmured.

Atleast they now had Sunsteam to protect them from the monster, whatever it was. Another roar came, this time it sounded closer. Jaykit whined then sprang behind Sunsteam with her ear's down.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • OOC: The song Lilyleaf sings is part of a song I made called 'United.' Hope u leik it!

Sunsteam

Sunsteam knew the kits were lying, but she went along with it. "I see." Then she turned to Ivykit. "They are right. Go back and get the other warriors." Sunsteam went towards the growling, then turned to Jaykit and Ryukit. "Are you two coming?"

Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf smiled and nodded. "Sure, go right ahead!" As she watched Squirrelpaw, Lilyleaf thought about her mother and father. Her family would always sing a special song on every full moon. As the she-cat replayed it in her head, Lilyleaf whispered to herself in a singing voice.

"Star of moon
    it shines bright.

Love is strong
    all is fine.

But with us together, it is better.

Stay with me, and we shall forever be...

United."

The whispering of her voice was quiet, and Lilyleaf did not know if Squierrelpaw heared her, but she didn't mind.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Squirrelpaw

Lillyleaf nodded to Squirrepaw. "Sure, go right ahead!" Her mentor said. Squirrelpaw felt like she wanted to play fight with her mentor. "No, im a apprentice now and I need to act like one." She thought to herself. "Thanks! I won't be long!" Squirrepaw told Lillyleaf. She rushed away from her and headed to the River to catch a couple of fish. Squirrelpaw tasted the air, the River was a little farther. Squirrelpaw started to run towards it, the scent of fish grew stronger and felt more tempting. To tell the truth, she hadn't eaten a thing since she woke up. Squirrelpaw had now made it to the River, she sniffed deeply before padding nearer to the River. Lot's of fish were swimming by innocently. The she-cat pounced on a stable, rock on the river and looked down for some fish.

Squirrelpaw licked her lip's, if she fell she knew how to swim a little. Unlike when she was a kit. She ignored what had happened moons ago and looked back for fish. Squirrelpaw swiped her paw in the water with her claws sheaved. A big fish got hooked on her claw, it was very fat and heavy. Squirrelpaw struggled to bring it up. "What's in this fish!" She complained, still trying to get it. Her hind leg slipped on the rock which made Squirrelpaw fall into the river. "Fox dung!" She said as the fish got away. She swam herself back to a rock and hopped on, claw's still sheaved and tried again. This time a smaller, less heavy fish got caught on her claw. Squirrelpaw brought it up and quickly put it in her jaws then bit it to kill the prey.

"Now im gonna catch one for Lillyleaf." She murmured to herself, knowing that no-one was around to hear. Once again, Squirrelpaw swooped her paw into the water. No-fish were hooking on yet, but to catch fish you would have to be patient. She looked inside the water. No-more fish was around her place, maybe she should jump to another , bight enough rock. Squirrelpaw wished her mentor came along, but she had decided to wait where she was. Carefully, Squirrelpaw put down the fish she had caught on the rock and jumped to another one, it was a little harder since her fur was soaking wet. Squirrelpaw put her hand back in the water and immediatly, a fish got caught on her claw. She brought it up and once again killed it in her jaws; She jumped back over to her other fish and also took it in her jaws, then sprang to dry land.

She shaked to get some water out of her pelt, then dashed back to Lillyleaf.
    "I back!" She called and she padded to her mentor with two fish. "I caught you one." Squirrelpaw let the fish go and began to eat the nearest one to her.

Back