• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you look for?

What do you look for in a boy/girl?

• Face^^

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Companionship ->

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Personality (

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cleaness! ! !

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Intelligence XD

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Kindness yay

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Body //

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Similiarities | |

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • A Pulse $

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Yes... yes... 22sa's other not so famous poll!
    There's only 10 options but that's alright.

22sa

Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Where are the options??? I don't see any...
    Oh I see, they post the thread before I finish the poll....

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    doesn't personality includes kindness as well...?

i'll say personality definitely
    A lot of things go into Personality, I put it kindness in a category of it's own because it's most popular here at PC. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • for me...it's face and body first, then personality and intelligence, then its other similarities...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • what I would look for in a girl is, cleaness, personality, kindness, and in some cases face! (but not all that often)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Hazuki-san said:
    I think its the inside of a guy that counts in my opinion

that's like personality right? My thoughts exactly... inside is more important than the outside. And i suppose these inside things are called "personality" in this poll...

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • For me the most important is personality. Guy should be smart, nice and warm.
    Face and body are not so important for me.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Personality, of course! XD And kindness...I wanna guy who is nice to me and such~ =D And also cleaness~ I don't wanna a guy who is stinky... I'm weird. x_X;

As for his looks? I just wanna a guy that is OK looking, not someone who everytime I look at him I feel like punching him or something.... x_X; *joking*

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I picked a lot of things O.o

Most importantly is personality though. I could never date someone with a bad personality. Next is kindness and intelligence. And not to sound shallow or anything, but looks are usually what makesme attracted to a girl, although I wouldn't date someone if they had a horrible personality, but was beautiful, but that usually jump starts a crush.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • she's gutta b smart,sexy,kind, and has to put up w/ me

but i alrady found her I luv her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much but im not ready 4 her yet ...maybe 2moro lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll admit, I usually try to pick out a guy that I think is cute, then investigate a bit. ^_^ If he turns out to be a jerk, then no, I wouldn't want to date him. But if he's nice and has all of the qualities that I like, then yeah! XD So, personality if the most important thing for me. And I want him to take care of himself, too. Smoking, drinking, and cursing are big turnoffs.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is such an old thread Kayleigh?o.o; I realized this once I read Miyu-chan?s reply, I remembered it letter for letter.

What no one mentioned how fast the processor is in his computer? ._.;; How about someone who I can beat in video games? =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • What do I look for?
    I like somone that shares common interests with me. I just love a person who can make me laugh hehe. Being kind and generous is also what I look for, I despise all that cursing nonsense....ick. Obviously, they have to be able to take care of themselves, and yet, know when they've reached their limitations, or not being too prideful. Being a little clumsy is not a bad thing either, it's rather cute hehe. I like a girl that can comfort me if I'm sad, and cheer me up. Personality is definitely above all else, but it doesn't hurt if they're cute does it? Or have a nice voice? I just want a nice, funny, kind, smart, clean, cute girl! *smiles*
    ...........I never knew there was a thread like this!

Last edited:
    Back