• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you look for?

What do you look for in a boy/girl?

• Face^^

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Companionship ->

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Personality (

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cleaness! ! !

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Intelligence XD

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Kindness yay

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Body //

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Similiarities | |

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • A Pulse $

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmmm.... i look for personality, kindness, smarts....i guess thats it...oh! and common intrest! *arrows point to Ally* yup! thats why i love ally! she's got a good personality, she's very nice, kind, generouse, and she's very smart!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Well, you've gotta like someone who you can look in the eyes. That means, for me at least, I've got to start with looks. And I'm bein' real honest about this. Next I'll check out personality and hiegiene. Guys have got to be clean... And intelligiable.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    *Looks up from playing with a little Mariru plushie*
    Boys? What're they?
    *Gets back to playing*

Well, actually... Id like a sweet, artistic boyfriend, but they're so uncommon (Art is so... feminine to some guys..()). n.n() I chose kindness.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    HEY! that is sexist! j/k :laugh: i'm artistic and err.....sweet......and i'm not "feminine" XP :laugh:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    This is such an old thread Kayleigh?o.o; I realized this once I read Miyu-chan?s reply, I remembered it letter for letter.

What no one mentioned how fast the processor is in his computer? ._.;; How about someone who I can beat in video games? =P
    REally?! o_o; Wow... *stares in awe* Well, my posts still the same, I just felt like that I had to comment on Kairi's post. *stares in awe*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    hmm well i chose personality, kindness, companionship(you have to get along with them :p), intellegence (well I'd like to be able to have an educated conversation not just simple subjects like food...though food is tasty:p) and cleaness (after having to put up with my bro this is important). The only problem is finding someone with theses traits. lol they don't seem to exsist anywhere where I live. I like orange*berry's idea of artistic too, but that's an even more impossible trait to find let alone all the others.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I forgot about artistic. ._. Well, I don't mind if he isn't.. Just as long as he wouldn't mind buying me lots of art supplies. XD Just kidding.

And really.. I don't search for boys; usually I don't really even pay attention to them. (That sounds mean..) I'm not going to have a boyfriend until I'm older, and when I do I want one that likes Pokemon. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Ah, I forgot about artistic. ._. Well, I don't mind if he isn't.. Just as long as he wouldn't mind buying me lots of art supplies. XD Just kidding.

And really.. I don't search for boys; usually I don't really even pay attention to them. (That sounds mean..) I'm not going to have a boyfriend until I'm older, and when I do I want one that likes Pokemon. =P
    lol I'm like you kayleigh :p I'm not bothered unless their my friends, then I have to pay some attention so I can get them to burn me another CD, but nothing more.:P wow finding someone who liked pokemon, now that would be a miracle.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    That would be cool for me too! Nobody seems to like pokemon where I live, much less say it if they do.
    Oh, I would also like a girl with, at least, an interest in artistic things, they don't have to be able to draw really well, they just have to have fun while doing it hehe.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Looks, *cleaness*, personality, other (sprituality). & Intelligence (The only option I voted for actually)
    latiosspud said:
    I would say face and personality...I mean if there was a hot girl and an ugly girl that had the same personality you know what I would take lol.
    Hmm, she has to act beautiful to really be beautiful. I'd say personality is a bit more important... Deep down I think it's just as hard to *change* personality as it is to change looks. Maybe that's not true, but once something like this is chosen (knowing what you're doing or not), it's not likely going to change.
    Miyu-chan said:
    REally?! o_o; Wow... *stares in awe* Well, my posts still the same, I just felt like that I had to comment on Kairi's post. *stares in awe*
    Rofl, same here. Good stuff... :\
    Kayleigh said:

*Nod, nod* So much Pokemon stuff I want to carry on ^_^;;, that's what got me to find PC... like a wake up call. oO

Last edited:
    Years
    22sa said:
    Hmm, she has to act beautiful to really be beautiful. I'd say personality is a bit more important... Deep down I think it's just as hard to *change* personality as it is to change looks. Maybe that's not true, but once something like this is chosen (knowing what you're doing or not), it's not likely going to change.
    That's what ugly people say :P j/k

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    That's what ugly people say :P j/k
    Hehheh, you wouldn't know. XD =P

Back