PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: Pokemon: Orb and Shard Versions

Kun Meisuta
January 24th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Hello everybody, I may be a newbie, but I have an excellent versions for Pokemon. These versions will be called Orb and Shard Version.

Orb Version mascot = Ghorbeon {a ghost dragon}
Hack of LeafGreen Version {Region -> Kekni}

Shard Version mascot = Shardon {a sea serpent monster}
Hack of Ruby Version {Region -> Morne}

Beam Version mascot = Beamenace {energy core spirit}
Hack of Emerald Version {Regions -> Kekni, Morne & Perav}

These two versions will possibly have 350 new pokemon all together, I have created upto nearly 300 at the moment and have done around 20 PKMN sprites.

The story:

It was a winter's day in the land of Lanle {3 regions}. A disturbance occured when three meteorites hit the earth. These three meteorites were actually 3 travelling Pokemon from a distant world. One was Deoxys, one was Seletra and the last one was Xyrafoe. These three Pokemon were seeking the holders of the Universal Orb and the Unifying Shards. The holder of the Universal Orb was Ghorbeyn, a transparant ghost dragon that could wield the power from living things and use it against its enemies. Shardon, the keeper of the Unifying Shard, is an agile and monstrous being that summons typhoons on its enemies. These two are friends and join up to fend off poachers to Pokemon and themselves. Sante, admin of Team Soul has demanded his team of Sharpedo and Hammaul to seek out the Universal Orb and the Unifying Shards from the guardians... {At this point; Beamenace has nothing to do with Shardon or Ghorbeon.}

Features:
350 New Pokemon! Each Pokemon however will have completely different sprite between each version.

8 Gym Leaders per version. Stadium competition will also take place.

Bike, Skateboard, Rollerblades, Air Glider are items that can be used to travel around in these versions.

New characters, completely brand spanking new.
There are different Male and Female heroes per version, along with the professor. However Team Soul is in all and is the enemy.

Post, comments and I'll post some screenshots on here. kthxbai

PokemonChampion2K4
January 24th, 2005, 04:58 AM
sounds good will you need any help with those sprites?I can help if so:D

Kun Meisuta
January 24th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Yes I do, I would like you to make two male characters and two female characters for the main player.. :)

PokemonChampion2K4
January 24th, 2005, 05:16 AM
hm okay do you want overworlds and all?

Omega Latios
January 24th, 2005, 05:19 AM
OW WOW this sounds like EXTREMELY HYPER Kun Meisuta

Kun Meisuta
January 24th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Yes I would like overworlds...one of these regions is joint above to Kanto and Johto. The other one is a group of islands. Tahnk you! :D

PokemonChampion2K4
January 24th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Oh why don'y u use the same hero and heroine in both hacks?here is the hero
http://img175.exs.cx/img175/6443/psycictrainer6pv.png:D(It is a psycic trainer)

Kun Meisuta
January 24th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Nein. For these versions I want completely drawn up sprites with no trace of previous heroes. Are you able to do that, it's fine if you can't just make those world maps for me and Isra. I'll pump out some sprites for the two heroes per version.

.::t w i l i g h t::.
January 24th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I can help. I'm good enough at spriting, but I don't get the green background thing...could you do that part? ^_^

kybldmstr
January 24th, 2005, 08:38 PM
ooh i have some there sprites for one of the heros.its desgardes old wes sprite for pokemon colosseum but i edited it and recolored it so i didnt really do much just recoloring and some parts were removed.

Kun Meisuta
January 24th, 2005, 11:32 PM
twilight; I would like to see the quality of your spriting.

keyblade master; That isn't what I'm looking for..maybe I should do the heroes. And also I have enough people in my team for these hacks for the moment. Sorry. :(

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Bump -> Some project updates; mainly just screenshots and sprites.. ;)

The screenshots are taken of Route 1; when you depart Town #1. {no name yet :P}; the Pokemon are Reptide, the water starter for Orb Version and a shiny Unicano which is part of the legendary unicorns in the orb and Shard versions. Mind you; the unicorns are being created by Isra, a very good spriter indeed. And the little girl there is the Gym Leader #5 Sandra, the Dragon gym leader, she may be small and cute but she has very good battling tactics.

And keep in mind that Isra and I have gone to a lot of work to make these sprites and Pokemon ideas up so please don't STEAL these or I'll shoot your backside with spam. ;)

January 25th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Here it is. It's an example, but you can use it in the hack if you want.

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 06:32 PM
THAT IS PERFECT FOR THE FEMALE HERO! :D Mate, have you got any IM programs?

January 25th, 2005, 07:01 PM
My AIM is Mika Umbreon, but I have to take a shower. I'll be right back.

EPYON
January 26th, 2005, 09:48 AM
this hack sounds great and are you planning on to use the those digimon
for the legendary pokemon if you do that would be great.
im also making a hack with the 3 starters as agumon,guilmon and veemon
each with there own evolutions

Gokey Shuckle
January 26th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Wow, amazing so far. I can't wait to see what this game build up to. Hmmmm....it is quite interesting and the sprites are wicked awesome aswell... nice work!

Kun Meisuta
January 27th, 2005, 12:46 AM
I'm going to be at school for 11 weeks so I'm putting this on hold; yet I'll do bits and pieces during this time period. :D

BTW; King Shuckle; you go to the zeo forums? I used to go there...a looooong time ago.

Magikarp Slayer
January 30th, 2005, 12:09 AM
wow sounds ....... too awesome :)

Kun Meisuta
January 30th, 2005, 02:44 AM
The Weekly Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

~ Map
Routes 1, 2, 3, 4 done.
1st Town Done
2 Cities Done
Victory Road complete.
Some more sprites done.

---------END BLERG. :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D

Kun Meisuta
February 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Some more jizz; ;)

Orb Version Status:
Route O1, O2, O3, O4, O5 ~ Complete
1st Town, Viridian City*, Pewter City, Victory Road ~ Complete
Female Hero ~ Complete

Shard Version Status:
Oakturf Town ~ Complete
Daisel Town ~ Complete
Route S1, S2, S3 ~ Complete
Female Hero ~ Complete

Enix-Zae
February 4th, 2005, 06:11 PM
your still woprking on this? i thaught you put it on hold :S

Kun Meisuta
February 4th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I like doing stuff when people arn't aware about it. ;)

Kun Meisuta
February 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Here's the Male Hero for Shard Version. Enjoy viewing. :nervous:

blueguy
February 5th, 2005, 09:48 AM
This looks really promising. Good work! ;)

Kun Meisuta
February 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Thank you kind sir. You want to help out with spriting? :P

blueguy
February 5th, 2005, 03:10 PM
You're very welcome. ;) Spriting... well, I'll probably focus my best spriting efforts into my own Hack, which I've just barely thought of or started... Perhaps...

Kun Meisuta
February 5th, 2005, 03:13 PM
You can join me...and together we will destroy the sith! :P I mean really..if you want to join and put in your own input into this, it will be grand. ^_^

blueguy
February 5th, 2005, 03:15 PM
I could certainly help out, if that's what your saying! ;) In return perhaps you could tell me a few tricks of the trade. I'm currently verrrrrry befuddled as to how to Hex etc. Hmmm... yes. Well, I suppose I will help if you like. :)

Kun Meisuta
February 5th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Sure, got any form of Instant Messaging?

blueguy
February 5th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Yes, but right now something's up with my computer. It won't let me get into my MSN or Hotmail. Let's talk through PM's for now. Send me one! :) BTW, I have a question, so that I'll be on topic with this post, why are there Digimon in the logo?

Kun Meisuta
February 5th, 2005, 03:23 PM
They are just something to brainstorm with Pokemon Mascots...but I have created better mascots and I'll make some sprites for them eventually.. I'm going to go now so I'll give you my MSN so you can add me when you do get on.. [email protected]

Omega Latios
February 5th, 2005, 11:55 PM
can i help you in spriting too? im good in freehand sprites but shading...im not good in it

Kun Meisuta
February 6th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Sweet. I'm good with shading so put two and two together.. :P Anywho here's a so-far list of the Pokemon i have sprited:
Reptide; Reptorent; Reptyfoon {all water}
Wheather; Cloudamp [water]; Dessand [ground]; Haice [ice]; Sunoght [fire]; Zapulse [electric]; Gasarile [ghost]
Unicano{isra} [fire]; Shadorn{isra} [dark] and Thundash [electric]

Yeah and have a good week eveyrone.

O
February 6th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Wow. A hack that progresses really quickly. Whatabout the X-Vmon and the Purple Growlmon?

February 6th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Nooooo don't put that sad excuse for a Pokemon ripoff in the game! NOOOOOO!! By the way whatever happened to meeee? I wanted to help! Oh well, your loss....

Kun Meisuta
February 6th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Nooooo don't put that sad excuse for a Pokemon ripoff in the game! NOOOOOO!! By the way whatever happened to meeee? I wanted to help! Oh well, your loss....

I've tried to talk to you through AIM but you are never *on* when I am *on* AIM. :(:(:(

February 7th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I'm on now...((12:51, Mountain Time that is))

blueguy
February 7th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I'm in mountain time too!!! At least I think so... :P

O
February 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM
This is going to be locked if you keep talking like this. So, what are the X-Vmon and Purple Growlmon doing there? It's bugged my mind.

Kun Meisuta
February 10th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I've already said; Exveemon and Growlmon arn't in the game. So settle down I've made around 6 cities for Shard version. I'll post beta soon.

Philbro
February 10th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Wow this hack is really good. I can't wait for the beta you release. I wish you the best of luck on you great hack.

Kun Meisuta
June 28th, 2005, 04:58 AM
I'm finished..........................

Datriot
June 28th, 2005, 05:02 AM
What do you mean finished? Finished with the beta? I hope you are, this seems like a good game!:)

jc_rcw
July 3rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
I think he means he isn't going to work on it no more