• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Orb and Shard Versions

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
Years
  • Pokemon: Orb and Shard Versions {New Addition: Beam Version}

Hello everybody, I may be a newbie, but I have an excellent versions for Pokemon. These versions will be called Orb and Shard Version.

Orb Version mascot = Ghorbeon {a ghost dragon}
    Hack of LeafGreen Version {Region -> Kekni}

Shard Version mascot = Shardon {a sea serpent monster}
    Hack of Ruby Version {Region -> Morne}

Beam Version mascot = Beamenace {energy core spirit}
    Hack of Emerald Version {Regions -> Kekni, Morne & Perav}

These two versions will possibly have 350 new pokemon all together, I have created upto nearly 300 at the moment and have done around 20 PKMN sprites.

The story:

It was a winter's day in the land of Lanle {3 regions}. A disturbance occured when three meteorites hit the earth. These three meteorites were actually 3 travelling Pokemon from a distant world. One was Deoxys, one was Seletra and the last one was Xyrafoe. These three Pokemon were seeking the holders of the Universal Orb and the Unifying Shards. The holder of the Universal Orb was Ghorbeyn, a transparant ghost dragon that could wield the power from living things and use it against its enemies. Shardon, the keeper of the Unifying Shard, is an agile and monstrous being that summons typhoons on its enemies. These two are friends and join up to fend off poachers to Pokemon and themselves. Sante, admin of Team Soul has demanded his team of Sharpedo and Hammaul to seek out the Universal Orb and the Unifying Shards from the guardians... {At this point; Beamenace has nothing to do with Shardon or Ghorbeon.}

Features:
    350 New Pokemon! Each Pokemon however will have completely different sprite between each version.

8 Gym Leaders per version. Stadium competition will also take place.

Bike, Skateboard, Rollerblades, Air Glider are items that can be used to travel around in these versions.

New characters, completely brand spanking new.
    There are different Male and Female heroes per version, along with the professor. However Team Soul is in all and is the enemy.

Post, comments and I'll post some screenshots on here. kthxbai

Last edited:

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
  • Oh why don'y u use the same hero and heroine in both hacks?here is the hero
    Pokemon: Orb and Shard Versions
    :D(It is a psycic trainer)

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
  • Nein. For these versions I want completely drawn up sprites with no trace of previous heroes. Are you able to do that, it's fine if you can't just make those world maps for me and Isra. I'll pump out some sprites for the two heroes per version.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • ooh i have some there sprites for one of the heros.its desgardes old wes sprite for pokemon colosseum but i edited it and recolored it so i didnt really do much just recoloring and some parts were removed.

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
  • twilight; I would like to see the quality of your spriting.

keyblade master; That isn't what I'm looking for..maybe I should do the heroes. And also I have enough people in my team for these hacks for the moment. Sorry. :(

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
  • Bump -> Some project updates; mainly just screenshots and sprites.. ;)

The screenshots are taken of Route 1; when you depart Town #1. {no name yet :P}; the Pokemon are Reptide, the water starter for Orb Version and a shiny Unicano which is part of the legendary unicorns in the orb and Shard versions. Mind you; the unicorns are being created by Isra, a very good spriter indeed. And the little girl there is the Gym Leader #5 Sandra, the Dragon gym leader, she may be small and cute but she has very good battling tactics.

And keep in mind that Isra and I have gone to a lot of work to make these sprites and Pokemon ideas up so please don't STEAL these or I'll shoot your backside with spam. ;)

EPYON

Demon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    this hack sounds great and are you planning on to use the those digimon
    for the legendary pokemon if you do that would be great.
    im also making a hack with the 3 starters as agumon,guilmon and veemon
    each with there own evolutions

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Wow, amazing so far. I can't wait to see what this game build up to. Hmmmm....it is quite interesting and the sprites are wicked awesome aswell... nice work!

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
  • I'm going to be at school for 11 weeks so I'm putting this on hold; yet I'll do bits and pieces during this time period. :D

BTW; King Shuckle; you go to the zeo forums? I used to go there...a looooong time ago.

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
  • The Weekly Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

~ Map
    Routes 1, 2, 3, 4 done.
    1st Town Done
    2 Cities Done
    Victory Road complete.
    Some more sprites done.

---------END BLERG. :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D

Back