PDA

View Full Version : Hellosh!

Mooasorus
January 7th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Hello!!!, I'm sorta new (don't ask why sorta). I would love to make some friends!............................... now I'm out of ideas heh

A little about me:
I'm an artist, author, and a beginner animator. I love pokemon games I have all me life. I'm a girl. Most fav. pokemon is Darkrai. I love anima but I don't like the new pokemon series.
I don't know what else to say heh.

(Me icon is of my cat Nera (near-a) I drew it on flipnote studio, (bad drawing... well it is old)

Nathan
January 7th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome to PC Mooasorus! Why don't you tell us more about yourself? That could make us successfully guide you through PC. The community is very friendly and if you want a friend, add me whenever you want. Have fun with us!

Mooasorus
January 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hi! thanks for the welcome!!!

Nathan
January 7th, 2013, 03:34 PM
No worries! If you need help, contact me. I'm not an experienced member but i could help you out or contact a moderator.

Mooasorus
January 7th, 2013, 03:38 PM
thanks I'll do so when I need help

tabor62
January 7th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Hey there Mooasorus, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you'd like, you could start off with telling us about your interests in Pokemon (games, art, etc.) and your non-Pokemon interests (video games, hobbies, etc.) Though I wouldn't want to intrude so post away if you feel up to it.

Or, if you'd like, you could head over to the Adoption Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289636) were you can have a more experienced member or moderator show you around PokeCommunity (or PC for short). Of course, you're free to PM/VM me if you feel like talking.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends :D

Mooasorus
January 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM
thanks! I will.... sorry I was working on some stuff. And dont worry about me guys I'm not new just the first time I've made an account...

I'll tell alittle about meself in an min.