• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellosh!

Mooasorus

Insane Pyschopathic
Years
  • Hello!!!, I'm sorta new (don't ask why sorta). I would love to make some friends!............................... now I'm out of ideas heh

A little about me:
    I'm an artist, author, and a beginner animator. I love pokemon games I have all me life. I'm a girl. Most fav. pokemon is Darkrai. I love anima but I don't like the new pokemon series.
    I don't know what else to say heh.

(Me icon is of my cat Nera (near-a) I drew it on flipnote studio, (bad drawing... well it is old)

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Mooasorus! Why don't you tell us more about yourself? That could make us successfully guide you through PC. The community is very friendly and if you want a friend, add me whenever you want. Have fun with us!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • No worries! If you need help, contact me. I'm not an experienced member but i could help you out or contact a moderator.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Mooasorus, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you'd like, you could start off with telling us about your interests in Pokemon (games, art, etc.) and your non-Pokemon interests (video games, hobbies, etc.) Though I wouldn't want to intrude so post away if you feel up to it.

Or, if you'd like, you could head over to the Adoption Center were you can have a more experienced member or moderator show you around PokeCommunity (or PC for short). Of course, you're free to PM/VM me if you feel like talking.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends :D

Back