PDA

View Full Version : Hang on, I need to smack them

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 8th, 2013, 09:23 AM
You can go back in time to any point in your life and smack (or punch) anyone you knew then.
Who do you pick?

Edit: Darn it, I meant to post this on OVP. >_> Sorry about that. Didn't realize I was in this forum.

Anyway, I previously would have answered that I'd smack/punch my younger self. But I got what I deserved for being stupid and naive, so that's already been taken care of. So I'm going to go with this person I was friends with as a kid. Haven't seen her in years, and I'm quite fine with that.

Livewire
February 8th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Problem solved!

I'd go punch my brother or something. Because its my brother.

Cosmotone8
February 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I don't think I'd be willing to punch/smack anyone but my brother lol. There are a couple of people I'd like to get smacked across the face but I wouldn't be the one to do it. :/

Talli
February 8th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Ah a thread made just for Talli

There is a lot of people I wish to slap in the face if you can tell by most of my threads lately..

Sweets Witch
February 8th, 2013, 03:16 PM
A few people who I hated when I was a child and continued to hate as I moved to adulthood. If I had to pick ONE it'd probably be my cousin. He's always been a jerk.

Crux
February 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Myself
I can think of a few... i'm generally pretty protective of my sisters, despite myself, and it'd probably be someone who hurt them.
Anyone I want to punch/smack I usually do. :I Regret is for the weak.

Brynjolf
February 8th, 2013, 05:49 PM
My ex Probably the pet store owner who told me a bunch of ******** when I got my chameleon. They don't know crap. Did my research after that.

Sheep
February 8th, 2013, 06:52 PM
The kid from 11th or 10th grade in high school that was a bully to me and some others. He was terrible and I wish I wasn't too shy to tell him off back then ugh.

RPX
February 9th, 2013, 03:48 AM
First, I'd like to punch that fat bully when I was in second grade. Then I'd punch my neighbour and her older sister. Finally, I'll punch this annoying kid in class. I would punch him now, but I'd probably get expelled or something. Maybe if time travel were possible my adult self would smack him in the face lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 9th, 2013, 11:45 AM
My parents, and I'm not afraid to say so. As much as they have done for me, they've put me through so much crap throughout the years with their authoritarian style of ruling the household that some of the stuff they pulled still frustrates me to this day.

(Dis)honorable mention goes to those cyberbullies from another forum I left w few years back, except that (a) I don't know them personally (thank God) and (b) I'd like to do far worse things to them than merely smack them.

Evanlyn
February 9th, 2013, 04:38 PM
My former best-guy-friend! Although I have already smacked him... friendly smacks, mind you.... or maybe my childhood 'friend' who turned out to be an annoying stupid little.... I never hit him, so yeah, I have a couple of options!

Penta Penguin
February 10th, 2013, 07:22 AM
This guy when we were in school who was most popular and made me feel like crap, and being nothing more of an outcast. I still want to punch him today if I saw him again.

pikakitten
February 11th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Maybe this one popular kid, he was my friend and all but he got annoying every now and then xD

♣Gawain♣
February 12th, 2013, 04:27 AM
I would probably smack my Human Philosophy professor. He's the most boring professor I know of, and a smack would probably make him more lively(and would also make my grades worse).

Denny Hamlin
February 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Either my ex-boyfriend, or my ex-best friend from high school who dropped out of school at 15 because it was too much effort for her. Oh, most of all, I also want to smack another friend of mine who got pregnant in 8th grade. To this day, I smh.

I guess there's a bit of peeps I'd like to smack. Thankfully it's no one I know today. :P

Hannah
February 12th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't punch anybody. I'm not going back to my past. I don't want to relive the things that already happened. I need to focus on what's going on right at this moment.

drama bombbbb

Sodom
February 13th, 2013, 02:54 PM
There have been a lot of times in my life when I've wanted to punch my father and kicked myself after each encounter for not doing so, so I think I'd go back to each of those points in time and smack him good.

Kura
February 17th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Two people I would beat the daylights out of- if I were somehow a violent person; just cause they need a good skull smash. They don't deserve to even merely breathe.

Cordelia
February 17th, 2013, 07:04 AM
I'd smack myself for being such an IDIOT when I was younger... hopefully that would solve things. xD

LilJz
February 17th, 2013, 07:19 AM
So many people... so many people I would of punched. Ton of them got me in trouble and a ton of them had problems with me. If I went back in time I would of probably gave them more than a punch >.>