• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to you from a derpy otaku~

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Rio~

I'm very-much looking forward to Chatting, roleplaying, battling and everything else with all of you on the site, and I'd love to make some new friends here. I'm a 13 year old female otaku and I live in Florida, where I spend my days roaming the internet, watching anime, reading manga, drawing and playing video games. I love my Anime boys and I'm pretty weird, but I always try to be a good friend and be there for others when I can. I'm told I'm very creative, and I try to be when drawing and roleplaying, and I also sprite quite a bit. I play things like Minecraft, Realm of the Mad God, Super Smash Bro's, and a huge variety of others. I'm a bit of a scardy-cat, and I'm not one for horror unless I have someone to hold me, but my favorite type is Ghost Type~

If you'd still like to know more about me, which I don't see why you would, I have a bit more on my profile page ^w^

My best friend Blackbox and I hope to have fun here with you all~!

Thanks, and tootles~ :3

Years
  • Hey there Rio, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ooo, you're Floridian?! Nice to meet you :3 I am a fellow Floridian myself living outside of Tampa :D And you have indeed joined the right place for talking Pokémon! If you're an artist, I suggest you check out Art & Design, where you could critique others' work, view others' work, or submit your own! And we also have the General Entertainment section here where you can discuss both anime and manga! And feel free to check out our Video Games section here where you can discuss, well, video games! (: And we also have the Ghost type fan club here where you can join and discuss your favorite Pokémon type!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see of a new member here is them getting an infraction just by not abiding to a small rule or any rules at all :(

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users here with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Rio! You are always welcome to send me a friend request! And if you ever want to chat with me, you are always more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM anytime! ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Chatting, roleplay, battle, you'll be doing all that here on PC! I'm also a fellow roleplayer as well, so I would love to show you a few pointers if possible! Welcome to the PokeCommunity btw!

PC is quite the diverse community, so not only you get to talk about Pokemon, but you'll get to talk about....anything! Or even do anything for that matter! Spriting, roleplaying, basically all the Pokemon talk, yoooou name it. <3 There's so much to do here, there's so much possibility.

Aside from roleplaying, I would love to recommend the Pokemon Battle Server we have at Battle Center. It's a server where you can battle with friends online without the need of a DS. All of it it's online and you will meet great friends that way :D

Well anyways, feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna be friends! Have fun, and see ya!

Years
  • Hikaru and Kaoru in your avatar?! <3 I love those two! Haven't seen Ouran in a few years but my god it has to be one of the most addicting anime series ever. Kyoya is my personal favorite. Have you read the manga? I skimmed through it and it's surprisingly very different from the anime.. almost feels like an entirely different series. Took me a little while to get used to its art style, though, but it was still really funny and addicting.

We do have loads of anime talk in the General Entertainment board; I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself there. If you don't see a topic for an anime series you're interested in then you are more than welcome to make one of your own. Some of my all-time favorite series are Durarara!!, Fate/Zero, Fairy Tail, Ouran, Fullmetal Alchemist, and more recently, Free! and Attack on Titan. You seem like an awesome person if you're an anime fan.. I'm sure we are going to end up as the best of friends. There should be some cool clubs you might like over in the Clubs & Groups board as well, as that's where our non-Pokemon groups are housed. It's a great place to meet people who like things similar to yourself and discuss your favorite things with other fans. Aaand if you don't see a club open that you'd like to get involved in, why not look into making one of your own?!

It's also wonderful to hear how creative you are as PC is generally a very creative community itself. The members here always get involved in hacking, art, writing, roleplaying, and so on. :) I'd say that's one of the best things about the forum, even! You should stop by our creative boards and show off some of your stuff. We always love having more to comment on, after all! Stop by the Roleplay Corner anytime to participate in some roleplays, Zach and Meganium have already given you some great tips that you can try out anytime. I'm looking to get involved in some RPs when I find one that really strikes me. They're all great but my memory doesn't tend to be very good, so I'd probably do better in a more light-hearted and lax roleplay, haha. As Megan said, you can do all of that and more here - we're a huge forum for a reason. There are always wonderful people such as yourself joining and diving into everything. We've grown so much thanks to every single new member that has joined so it'd be great if you could be a part of that.

Anyways, have an amazing time here! :D Be sure to let a moderator know if you need anything at all. Our members are also quite helpful as well and always willing to talk, so never be scared to chat with us.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey yea! And welcome Rio!!

It's good to know you're wanting to open yourself off and show off your creative side here. There's many forums here that let you do that. You can roleplay, write, and even post art here so you're in luck. You should post a gallery in Art & Design as soon as you can. People can comment on your art and help you improve too. As an artist myself I can say I really appreciate creative criticism. I should get around to posting my own gallery sometime , just need the time to do it cause I have a lot. XDThere's also the Roleplay Corner where you can join a roleplay or create your own. Roleplaying is always fun and I used to be sort of it into when I was younger on Gaiaonline (hopefully as an otaku you know what that is lol) and was thinking of starting again. it's interesting how much variety PC has for a Pokemon forum. :)

I'm pretty into anime too, but I wouldn't say I'm an "otaku". I do watch a lot of anime though with some of my favorites including Lucky Star, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Durarara!!, , Inuyasha, PaniPoni Dash, Azumanga Diaoh Full Metal Alchemist, Bakuman, Pokemon, and Rosario + Vampire. I mostly like comedy anime it seems. ^-^ We should get along greatly.I think you'll definitely fit in at General Entertainment if you really love anime that much. You can discuss anime and also movies, music , TV and and stuff entertainment wise as well! Fan Clubs & Groups is good too to discuss certain anime and shows. And if there isn't a club for a series you like you can always make one. :) All clubs need a moderator's approval, but the mod there, Shining Raichu, works fast so the club will be approved of in no time!

But yeah! See you around sometime! If you need any help you can count on any moderator to assist you with anyway. :D

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
    Years
  • Thank you everyone for such a warm and inviting welcome, it really has made my day! ^w^

I'll be sure to check out the RP corner here soon, maybe even get around to uploading my own one day, as I have quite a few ideas for RP's rumbling around in this head of mine, but I'd love to play with you guys some time!

Sadly, Cirno, I haven't been able to read the manga of Ouran yet, as every time I go to my book store, they have every book except the very first. It's quite frustrating...but, either way, Kaoru is just to die for~ I do know that the Hitachiin's have different colored hair in the Manga, like in the Episode where the two fight, except it isn't Flamingo Pink and Cool Blue.

The Anime section and such I've already glanced at, and I must say there are quite a few here that I share common interests with, which is quite surprising to me, actually. Hard to find that in the real world these days , isn't it? Either way, everyone here seems great~!

I hope to become good friends with you all and thanks again for being so kind! ^U^

Back