• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Claims and Awards

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
  • I know this may sound like a very stupid question but how do you make claims and gain awards on here? I saw the name your claims part on the editing your profile section and i am a bit confused.

Sirfetch’d

For claims there are threads located in various sections throughout PC for you to make them such as the Pokemon Claim Thread, which is located in Pokemon General, and the Bishie Claim Thread, which is located in General Entertainment. I am not quite sure what you mean by awards, but assuming that you mean emblems, those are given out to you by staff for various accomplishments such as winning contests, donating to PC, etc. If you have any other questions about this, feel free to ask :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • On PC, you can claim things in the Bishie Claim Thread and Pokemon Claim Thread over in the General Entertainment and Pokemon General sections respectively. There are some requirements that may have to be met, such as 100 posts, alphabetical listing and following correct format.

And awards? I guess you're talking about emblems. Staff members give them out to you when you fulfill certain requirements, most of which are usually ones awarded by staff discretion. There are also ones you receive by taking part in competitions, as well as three specific ones that can be requested such as Community Supporter (donate money to PC), PC Veteran (be registered for 3 years or more) and Committed (when you pair with the same member for a year). The others are usually ones you get out-of-the-blue and by surprise depending on the staff involved.

Edit: Damn you Jelli lol

Years
  • There are some 'awards' you can get rather easily, which are request able, provided you meet the criteria. So essentially these:

hLvaKb5.png

As for the emblem aspect, you can find the thread that screencap refers to right here. That's not all of them, however, some you may have to do a little digging to find or earn. :)

Back