• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Pokemon file's dumped, sucuessfully edited

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Pokécheck owner Xfr and Pokécheck administrator/Project Pokémon Super Mod Bond697 have dumped, decrypted, and documented the Pokémon X and Y Pokémon file format.

The Pokémon files have been given a new file type, PKX, to match their new format. They've grown quite a bit both in size and the types of data they contain. With the limited amount of information currently available, access to PKX files provides some new insights into how this latest generation of Pokémon titles functions internally. There is more information to come as they continue work on updating Pokécheck for gen 6.

http://projectpokemon.org/news.php?article=129

Format info
http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Pokemon_X/Y_3DS_Structure

Forum Topic (Additional details)
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...-Pokemon-Format-For-Gen-6&p=174103#post174103

We hackmon now :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Ehhh, I don't know how I feel about this. I don't know too much about PokeCheck, other than I got all my perfect IV shinies from there in Gen. 5, but I felt completely guilty. I don't want to be tempted to do the same in Gen. 6.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
I feel stupid, but what does this mean?

Pokecheck is a website that can let you generate any pokemon, any evs, ivs, moves etc (Doesn't matter if they are legal or not) and send them to your game. Right now it does not work for Gen 6, only Gen 5, but that is obviously going to change.

Years
Pokecheck is a website that can let you generate any pokemon, any evs, ivs, moves etc (Doesn't matter if they are legal or not) and send them to your game. Right now it does not work for Gen 6, only Gen 5, but that is obviously going to change.

Greatttttt, so another generation that will be ruined by hackers. How awesome, Is this gonna effect the gts to? Becuase I know it will effect Competitive battles D:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
The Pokemon come with a ribbon that bans them from GTS and I believe online battles too, I can't remember tbh. And this was 5th gen, with the new data formats who knows.

Years
The Pokemon come with a ribbon that bans them from GTS and I believe online battles too, I can't remember tbh. And this was 5th gen, with the new data formats who knows.

Well I hope they will still be banned from online, because if they make it so they wont it will make online really suck if they did.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Well eventually you get the people who RNG and stuff who're gonna figure this stuff out. I assumed a majority of competitive players didn't settle for less than perfect 'mons. :/

Years
Well eventually you get the people who RNG and stuff who're gonna figure this stuff out. I assumed a majority of competitive players didn't settle for less than perfect 'mons. :/

Yes but they can learn ANY move? Even moves that they can't? And I guess it wont be so bad. I guess I could learn how to breed perfect iv'd pokemon D:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Well yeah, but I'd like to think that a majority of people would be respectable battlers and wouldn't do that.

And at least Wonderguard Spiritomb won't work anymore haha.

Years
Well yeah, but I'd like to think that a majority of people would be respectable battlers and wouldn't do that.

And at least Wonderguard Spiritomb won't work anymore haha.

Well, I wonder if they will be able to edit crit rate and stuff now because of pokemon aime. And thats kinda why I think they wonder be able to be used in battle, because of the ones that are not respectable

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Even though they would be banned from the gts and competive, it would still affect them.

Would make breeding a lot easier. Natures, abilities, stats... All can be affected by using a hacked parent.

Edit - Wonderguard Spiritomb is a wimp. He's easy to kill.

Years
Even though they would be banned from the gts and competive, it would still affect them.

Would make breeding a lot easier. Natures, abilities, stats... All can be affected by using a hacked parent.

As long as they stay banned, I'm cool with it. And arn't these called Pokesavs? Or something?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
It's the name of the first program made to modify them yeah.

Although Pokegen is superior to it now.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

Edit - Wonderguard Spiritomb is a wimp. He's easy to kill.

Direct impact isn't as dire. Besides, people find legal ways to get all those.

And seeing as I never ran status/Mold Breaker that was enough to be walled completely.

Years
I was tierd off seeing all these shiny Zekrom and Reshirams everywhere last gen. T'was annoying. So lets hope that nobody will find legal ways to get shiny legendarys into the gts

Back