• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Lies: Truth Collects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
After the battle with dorna, the stone wielders thought that they were safe, and would never have to use the stones again. untill the day that the world was in trouble again, and they would have to protect it. when dornas world recieves word that he has passed, thay send shadow armies to destroy the stones(not really the people who carry them). the stone wielders(teresa, mary, akira, chris, and dani[pm me if i missed someone]) must now protect the stones, and their lives against the army, and their new leader, Hotaru. and at the same time, protect the Conwell Boarding School, and and its students.

if you were in theprevious rp, just tell me youre back, and your element for any newbees(taken-fire, wind, darkness, earth, and light)

if your new, heres what you need:

name:
personality:
looks:

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I'm Mary in the last one, so no need to fill a form. And new people should be able to join too..as new students. and we must tell them about it..

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
ok, i have edited the post, and now, it is a little more understandable...oh! and if any patient newbees want to join, go see the older one if you dont entirely get the plot.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
How long has it been since the last attack. By the way I'm just poting this for a new style.

name: Akira
element: Wind
personality: Calm and quiet most of the time. She doesn't talk much but she is friendly. She is brave and is always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about.
looks: Dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, black headband, black tank top, black jacket, blue jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black shoes.

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Possibly just the next semester. Not that long..a month or so.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
name: Saphia
element: water
personality: Shy and quiet. Is cautious and can be startled very easily. Is constantly reading and writing. Has very poor social skills (in theory)
looks: short light grey hair (tied in loose ponytail), oval glasses, light blue eyes, black sweater vest over white kimono, grey skirt, black jeans, running shoes, divided yin yang sign neclace (yin, black, on top)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
occ: welcome to the rp! we had fun with the last one, so im sure we will with this one to! we can start as people join, and return.

ic: I walked into the courtyard in the cold winter air. I began to rub my stone for warmth. It worked, I was instantly warm, and i sat on the bench, my usual perch. i looked around, and then the bell rang. i stood up, and ran off to my first period.

Alana

Years
Akira stared at the sky sitting on her favorite branch in her favorite tree. It was cold outside but she wasn't bothered to much by it. Her right hand was around a small blue-gold stone around her neck and a warm breeze was blowing around her. "I wonder how many new students there are. I hope we don't have disaster like last year." She smiled as she closed the laptop that had been sitting in her lap for more than half an hour now. She stretched but didn't get up. School would start soon though and she would have to get up.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I sat on the grass in the courtyard of the school. Especially today, the air filled with sweetness. Even if it was so cold, I felt warmth. I looked at my stone, and I still remember. It was no dream, and my instincts tell me that history will repeat itself again, in this school, in this year. Hearing the bell, I got up slowly and walked into the school..

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
I walked to class silently, no one ever noticed me. But the fact that I could barely say anything didn't help. I could physicaly speak but mentally I never did. In theory I could be the most popular person in the city, but I didn't like attention.
"Ow!" I hit a wall. Once again I was so caught up reading I hit something. I hope no one noticed that.

Alana

Years
Akira looked down from her branch. The bell had just rung so she had been about to climb down. Seeing that the girl seemed hurt she hopped down quickly and walked over to her. The warm breeze died right after she left the tree. "Hi are you alright?" She asked smiling.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
"Oh, um, no I-I'm fine." I gulped in. For some reason I was always nervous and jittery (comes from all the time I spend alone, I guess). But this girl seemed to be friendly, but I still should keep my guard up.

Alana

Years
"Well ok but theres no need to be definsive. I don't bite honest." She grinned then raised a hand and headed for class. She stopped by her dorm on the way to get her books then went to Reading.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I pulled out my schedule from my locker. Oh brother, first class after winter break and it's P.E.! I groaned, and walked silently to the changing room. I held onto my rock, and I dare not abandon it in the change room during the class. When I went in, I discovered I was the first one there, so I sat down on one of the benches and played with my stone. When people started coming in, I put it away and changed into my gym strip.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I sniffed as i put on my gym uniform, and slammed my locker shut. I rubbed my nose, and walked from the locker room.

I leaned against the wall and sneesed. I didnt want to admit it, but I was sick. "Why do I have to be sick!?!" I cried as i sneesed. I looked around for Mary, but couldnt see her. So, I just stood there until the the gym teacher ordered me to go to the nurse.

"But Im not sick!" i cried as i tried to hold back a sneese, but the teacher shoved me into the locker room.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I heard Teresa shouting, "But I'm not sick!" I stood up and tried to find her. "Teresa? Where are you? You are here too?" I saw other people looking at me, and grinned. "I'm sorry." And ran to the other side of the room. "Teresa...?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I looked up, and sneesed. "Im not sick!" i insisted. I shook my shirt to untangle it, and pulled it on. I began to cough, and gaged. Then i looked ay Mary.

"Im fine!" I said. I wanted to believe that, but it was hard. "So, what do you need?" i asked as I rubbed my nose, and grabbed my books.

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
How could Teresa say she wasen't sick? She must be crazy. But itwas a relief to see her there, instead of being worried about her and I had wanted at ask something anyways. "Oh, I was just worried since I heard you yelling something I couldn't hear very clearly just a while ago, and also, there's something I want to ask you." I looked at the school nurse. "In private.."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
"we can talk in the hallway. the next class just started, so we should be alone." i said leading her out of the nurses office. just as we went through a door, i swiped a pack of tissues. when we got to the hallway, i blew my nose, and looked around.

"ok, noones here." i said, shoving the tissues in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back