• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Lies: Truth Collects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Akira left her class room. She spotted Mary and Terresa in the hallway. They seemed to want to talk alone so she just waved and walked past. She entered the locker room of the gym and sighed then changed into her uniform. She left the locker room and waited for the class to start.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I spotted Akira waving at me, and I waved back. My next class was math, and I had to hurry. I turned back to Teresa and asked, "Some of my classmates and all that, they have said about some strange presence coming from me. Once in gym class I had left my stone in a locker and someone found it glowing on the ground. And about having to keep these stones a secret, it's quite hard by the looks of it. But most importantly, they're all saying they constantly see a strange male figure wandering around wherever I go. Could it be Dorna..?"

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • Oh great, PE... But I'm not a scrawny little wimp who hates PE, I'm an athlete that hates PE. Why? Clothes and the attention. I hate shorts and showing any part of my body (especially my legs). And I really hate the attention I get when I excel at a certain sport. Why am I so good? Research, science and a LOT of training.
    I changed and walked into the gym and saw the girl whom I'd talked to earlier waiting for class. I managed to stutter out a, "Hi.."

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i stead of going to clas i was given a job making the school newspaper as I hear the bell go for second peroid i decided to use the loud speaker in my offace 'attention student can teresa, mary & akira please come to the library at the start of break and do not be late as this is very important. sorry for interupting your lessons teachers' after saying the message i noticed that it was almost break time so i headed to the library after the bell rang so they could find where i wanted them to meat me easily i whispered into the stone 'im in the darkest corner of the library' and i waited.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I was startled by the announcement, happening so suddenly. "Well, I guess we'd better hurry up. Just to get you thinking about that. Which class are you in? I'm goign to math. Too bad I didn't have the same schedule as everyone else. I said and walked off. "See you in the library!" I said to Teresa as I left for math class...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I nodded, and smiled. I watched her leave before going off to my class. What did she mean by people seeing a person around her? She thought it was Dorna, but Dorna is dead! It cant be him! I began to focus on other things, like what did I need to go to the library for? Then the idea of another attack poped up, so I decided to think of little bunnys in the meadow, then, I thought of the little bunnys getting killed by another attack. So I just decided to not think at all.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • as the bell for first break rings i unlok the library door (using the key i recieved at the start of the year) but so we could be alone i put a special lock on the door that only a person holding a stone could oprn the door i then sat down and waited

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Um don't you think you're going through classes a little to fast. If this keeps up the RP will be over faster than the other one.

Akira sighed as she changed back out of her PE uniform. She looked over at the girl then smiled. "I have to give up break to go to a meeting in the library. See ya later." She grabbed her backpack and hurried off. She reached the library and leaned against the wall one eye on Logan. "Can't see why you're hiding but then again I don't what this meetings about."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ooc: It's not just one day. It'll be a while before Dorna's reincarnation anyways. This is only an introduction I think..

ic: My friend Christie, whom I always ask help from in math class, was sick today. She stayed in her dorm for that class. She is the only person besides the group to have known about the stones. As I walked down the hall, she appeared out of nowhere and stopped me. "Mary, you musen't go! I heard someone say, that gathering of the stone's masters is a trap set by Dorna and his kind, to defeat you. Stay here, I have to leave now. I'm not allowed in the school at this time. Just to warn you." She ran off as I stood frozen. Could it be..?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • i smiled, and watched her leave. then, i ran off to my next period. i was more than confused. dorna was dead, so why was that shadow over her? i shook my head, and began to think of little bunnys in the meadow, but that didnt work, all i thought about is the cuite little bunny getting massacured by an attack by dorna, so i shook my head, and decided not to think at all.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I wanted to follow Christie back to her dorm, to ask her for the full story. There was no time, and it was best to go to the library. Maybe she was scaring me, as a practical joke or something. Of course, if one person went in, all others would follow. If not, Dorna's reappearance would delay, and we would still be worrying. I thought as I stepped into the room, waiting for the others...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I ran into the library, and slammed the door behind me. "I swear! Im not sick!" I screamed through the door. The nurse trued to push the door open, bur she gave up, and walked away. I noticed Mary, and I approached her.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "You heard the announcement too? That was hell of a run what you were doing. Okay, my friend knows about this thing. Don't worry, she's one of those speical people. She told me she was chosen to help us guard the stones, but isnce I'm her best friend she's basically helping me. Ok, so she said that it was Dorna's return. She said that once we come in, we cant get out of the door. Only those coming in will be able to turn the doorknob, and once we're all here Dorna will attack us." I walked over and tried turning the doorknob. "Uh, oh.."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Its locked!?" I cried as i tried to open it also. "Darn it! I had to run from the nurse didnt I!?" I looked to the corner of the room, and saw a window. "I got an idea!"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • "don't warry the now just gets stickey if the door is slamed but if you wait the door will open" I said walking up to them and giving both girls a hug and saying long time no see." I said stepping back "as soon as alaina gets here we can start the meating, any way how have you 2 been, you probably noticed Im not in classes so is there anything you want to know before the meating starts?"

Alana

Years
  • "I guess I'm a shadow." Said Akira grinning as she walked towards them. "Guess you didn't see me come in." She gave Chris a hug and said, "So what did you call us here for? I hear a rumor it's about Dorna. I heard some one say he's back. That can't be right. E watched him die. I'd believe it if it were an accomplice of his but not him."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Everything's locked, theres no way out." I said, frustrated. I turned around in a few directions and walked behind a bookshelf, and I saw a shadow. "Oh my gosh, you have to see this! It's Dorna!" I shouted, running back to the rest of the group. "In there, behind that bookcase. It's his shadow, remember..?

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • "You both are part right" I said "dorma's shadow still lingers around but there is greater evil coming cause when dorma was around my stone would tingle slightly this time round it sends waves of pain stronger then what dorma could ever do even if i was standing next to him" i said walking over to a table and picking up an acient book I opend the book but only to reviel weird symbols that no-one coud understand untill I put my stone in to a hole in the back of the books spine. the symbols then bacame letters and the book said 'There are many evil spirts in the world but the ones in this book are the worst. the first and the weakest in the book is Dorna this spirit although week should not be taken lightly. It will take atleast 4 stones to destroy him' once everyone had read the info on dorna I turned the page only to reveal it torn out the only thing that was left was its name 'Electra' but on the page underneith it said 'Just like with Electra new stones will need to be discovered inorder to defeat-' "the rest of that page is ripped too" I said to everone "This meens we need to find more people with stones"

ooc I hope this dosent turn into a 4 person rp again

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((It is just the 4 of us. There are other elements that are to be uncovered, and Blade left half way through the first one so..))

"Oh my gosh, what are we going to do? The stones are here somewhere..." I thought I head a strange voice, or growl coming from the place that I saw the shadow, and some thing hit me right on the head. "Uh..don't tell me this is how we get our new stones? This is beginning to hurt again...!"

Alana

Years
  • Akira was qiet as she gazed at the book. "New stones." She sighed. "Well I'm sure there are others out there. I mean we have Wind, Nature, Darkness, and Fire. But those aren't the only elements of course. I'm guessing there's one stone for every element so we have to find out who has them or who is going ot reseave them. FOr al;l we know it could be us who gets the new powers as well as our own. Or we could get new elements and lose control of the ones we already have. I hope that doesn't happen."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back