PDA

View Full Version : Stress Relief

AngelWolfie
March 15th, 2005, 12:36 AM
What comforts you when your nervous, scared, or stressed? My cat and dog help me feel better, (I have two cats, but only one likes me :P)

Kylie-chan
March 15th, 2005, 12:46 AM
My guinea pigs. But most of all, people I know online. Certain people online calm me down and make me feel secure~ x.x

NiNGi
March 15th, 2005, 01:35 AM
My cat and dogs use to calm me down too ^^ But they're not with me anymore -_-'

Now I like to punch stuff.... sometimes randomly punching walls and making my knuckles bleed xD

Sorye HK
March 15th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Looking at a cloudless sky makes me feel relaxed. Punching stuff, just makes me even more stressed out, and violent.

Enix-Zae
March 15th, 2005, 02:36 AM
i pull hairs from my body, pinch my skin till it bleeds and punch pillows. I find that causing pain to myself helps calm myself down, and punching my bed helps tire me out.

Anacortes
March 15th, 2005, 07:14 AM
PC does, which is why I'm about on every single moment.

Composer of Requiems
March 15th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Music usually helps. Depending on my mood XD.
The kind of instrument I use varies with my temper. Usually, I tend to lock myself in a soundproof room first out of courtesy to others ^^

Mr Cat Dog
March 15th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Hitting something... that always helps XD

But apart from that, probably nice relaxing music, stroking my cat, lying down on my bed, or even going on the internet. ^_^ Who says the internet is stressful XD

Crystal Clair
March 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM
One word. Clair
I just go to my Clair galleries and gaze at the blue crystal beauty and that's enough to relieve stress for a week!

[Technya]
March 15th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Well it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just go for a drive faraway with my music blasting. Or if it's a minor thing then just sitting alone listening to music helps a lot. Now if it's something major well...it's best if I keep that one to myself -_-

ASG
March 15th, 2005, 12:57 PM
usuly picking a fight with my little brother and beating him up but i can't do that when i'm stressed by all the pop ups! >_O

Team Magma Girl
March 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I uausally hang with my firends and beat on my friend Ethan...That makes me feel better. I also paint my emotions so yeah......

Porygon
March 15th, 2005, 01:01 PM
My cats usually calm me down. Usually

Dawson
March 15th, 2005, 01:11 PM
My previous form of stress relief was to smack the first person I saw, usually one of my massive, angry older brothers. I'll quickly realised that wasn't the most ideal thing to do XD. Now I just take a football into the garden and blast it against the wall until the stress drifts away.

Cassie-chan
March 15th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I listen to music.

It calms me down, most of the time~

Allstories
March 15th, 2005, 01:23 PM
I find biting myself in the arm or hitting myself in the forhead relieves me. Preferably the former. I don't handle stress well.

Sorano
March 15th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Honestly, I dont do anything when I am nervous or scared. ^_^; I sit in one place for a while and sing to myself, and thats about it.

Also, when its nice out in the summer and spring, I go outside and look at the forest, lake, and sky. It makes me feel relaxed. But thats about it~

~Karli

dumbthingy
March 15th, 2005, 01:32 PM
My comp calms me down. Usually I have a smoke too, and I'll be at 0% then.

Charizard_Fire_God
March 15th, 2005, 01:41 PM
I close my eyes and start playing Lugia's Song through my head while I imagine myself flying over the ocean.

Miyu-chan
March 15th, 2005, 06:24 PM
I usually go onto the internet, or think, or read the Bible. I do these when I'm angry too. >>;

Crimson King
March 15th, 2005, 07:29 PM
well when im stressed i just play GTA Sand Andreas (come to think of it i play that game a lot X.x ), when im sad i just sit here and listen to my fav band which makes me even more sad and depressed XD then i go to sleep and im back to normal Xb

The Fallen
March 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM
watching one of my favorite shows, or working.Weird huh?XD

Sammi
March 16th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Thinking about something else usually works.
I also like listening to music. It helps me think about something else, and the next thing I know, I'm in my own little world. ^^;

Lady Pearl
March 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I love imagining and thinking. <3 To relieve of stress, I usually head outside with my pup to skipadoodledoo and hopparoo around or rest in bed thinking. X3; To relieve of anxiety, I listen to calm, serene music and try to solve the problem. To relieve of scaredness, I pause for a long moment in silence. ;-; I'm speechless when scared. To relieve of anger, I head to PC and cry my eyes out. XD

Kurosaki
March 16th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Stress relief eh? Hmm... hmm...
The things that usually relieve stress for me, are anime and music, since they take my mind off everything.

Lucid-Acid
March 16th, 2005, 08:23 PM
takeing a nap @@
it's about the only thing that calms me down when I'm POed~

Trainer Kharl
March 18th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Music is the answer! For me, it's the perfect solution for stress. ^^

and btw, smiling is also advisable. it'll work. promise! ;)