• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stress Relief

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    What comforts you when your nervous, scared, or stressed? My cat and dog help me feel better, (I have two cats, but only one likes me :P)

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    My cat and dogs use to calm me down too ^^ But they're not with me anymore -_-'

Now I like to punch stuff.... sometimes randomly punching walls and making my knuckles bleed xD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Looking at a cloudless sky makes me feel relaxed. Punching stuff, just makes me even more stressed out, and violent.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    i pull hairs from my body, pinch my skin till it bleeds and punch pillows. I find that causing pain to myself helps calm myself down, and punching my bed helps tire me out.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hitting something... that always helps XD

But apart from that, probably nice relaxing music, stroking my cat, lying down on my bed, or even going on the internet. ^_^ Who says the internet is stressful XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    usuly picking a fight with my little brother and beating him up but i can't do that when i'm stressed by all the pop ups! >_O

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    My previous form of stress relief was to smack the first person I saw, usually one of my massive, angry older brothers. I'll quickly realised that wasn't the most ideal thing to do XD. Now I just take a football into the garden and blast it against the wall until the stress drifts away.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I find biting myself in the arm or hitting myself in the forhead relieves me. Preferably the former. I don't handle stress well.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Honestly, I dont do anything when I am nervous or scared. ^_^; I sit in one place for a while and sing to myself, and thats about it.

Also, when its nice out in the summer and spring, I go outside and look at the forest, lake, and sky. It makes me feel relaxed. But thats about it~

~Karli

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I usually go onto the internet, or think, or read the Bible. I do these when I'm angry too. >>;

Back