• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pikachu

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Elektra said:
    Hey peeps! This is my Pikachu Flash. weirdly he has orange cheeks. Not on my Sapphire, but i just decided to make him like that

Flash is done
    I am using Firefox and it said that the Url cannot be loaded.Is something wrong.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    1097269375911.jpg

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Wha?

BitTorrent is a method of file distribution that a lot of people on message boards use these days. Someone with a file can set up a Torrent for it, which splits the file up into dozens of little snippets, which are sent from client to client. It's generally used on message boards when someone wants a file (usually a larger one).

In the picture, Scrooge McDuck says he has something, and the other duck guy immediately demands a torrent.

So it may be a liiiiitle bit out of context here, but I by no means had intentions of spamming.

*takes hat and walks out of thread*

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • >>Allstories
    It's OK, I understand what you mean :)
    "I am Jesus and I approve of this".

Oh, and I'll like to see the flash, so can you upload it?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Allstories said:
    Wha?

BitTorrent is a method of file distribution that a lot of people on message boards use these days. Someone with a file can set up a Torrent for it, which splits the file up into dozens of little snippets, which are sent from client to client. It's generally used on message boards when someone wants a file (usually a larger one).

In the picture, Scrooge McDuck says he has something, and the other duck guy immediately demands a torrent.

So it may be a liiiiitle bit out of context here, but I by no means had intentions of spamming.

*takes hat and walks out of thread*
    Oh sorry. I was confused and I like the Picture it's cute.

Back