• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Pokemon: Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
  • Plot: Dragon Pokemon? I hear not! These creatures are now nearly extinct. It is the year 3500, technology has taken over and detroyed these wonderous species of Pokemon. Yes, Pokemon are still used, but evil has destroyed what they can't make of their own. Dragon Pokemon no longer exist.

Or do they? A Mysterious woman (Played by me) has come into the picture of the lone town called P'tekla. The humans here only own one Pokemon, mainly Normal-Type. Technology is the key of survival in this town. Five friends (Meaning only five people could join) are camping to get reconnected with their "Primitive" counterparts, when a mysterious shadow overfell them. A young woman at the age of eighteen aproaches them. With her, a crystal Pokeball containing a creature they had never seen in their life-time, a Dragon Type. Of course, it being with the dragons extinct, this was not like Dragonair or Dragonite, nor like Charizard. It was something more...Magical.

Notes: Just because the people in this town mainly own Normal types, it doesn't mean you can't own other types as well. Small Ground Pokemon (Sandshrew and Cubone) are also common, as well as small fire-like Pokemon (Vulpix, Growlithe, and Houndour) and small bird Pokemon. The kind of Pokemon you own cannot resemble a dragon in any way, nor have a Dragon Type as one. I will post my characters description before the RP begins (When all five people join).

Setting: A town called P'telka. It is a futuristic town, with hover cars and such. The houses are domes.

Form

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: (Made-up Pokemon MUST come with a picture and follow the type.)

Enjoy. If there's anything you need clarified, don't be alarmed to ask it via my PM.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • This looks interesting n_n
    Name: Ravana Darekin
    Description: taller than average girls her age, wears mostly black, with flame symbols emroided on the heels of her black baggy pants and the front of her black tank top. She also wears a black puffy hat, a black skull studded collar, and black biker gloves.
    Personality: Ravana is somewhat shy to strangers, but when she is with her friends she opens up. Even though she wears mostly black, she doesn't act that gothic at all, she's punk ^-^
    Pokemon: NidoranM....if that's ok
    *I can be more literate*

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Name:Nick Pine
    Description:Wears black and white clothing. is around 5' 7". and wears sandles.
    Personality:Nick realy is a person who is nice to be with. He is very protective of his pokemon but is also a strong and willing fighter.
    Pokemon:Rattata

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Name: Zeph
    Description: He is about 5'3 and he is a regular guy with brown hair and black eyes
    Personality: He is the goth guy of the team he does not talk much but when he does he is ussually right he allways stands up for his friends and is allways ready for a pok?mon battle.
    Pokemon: :14: Minun

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Miles Terevor
    Description: Click
    Personality: Nice and kind boy he likes pokemon and his pokemon usally like him. He is somewhat lazy and usally doen't pay attention so don't expect him to aswer a question accuratly.
    Pokemon: Electrike

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name:AKira
    Description:medium in height wears pure brown has black hair and has green eyes.
    personally:Allows people to talk to her and is helding a grudge against abusers.
    pokemon:Evee

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Huzzah! You all may begin. The setting is the woods, and you are all camping. There are two tents, one for the two girls, the other for the three boys. A roaring campfire has now dwindled down to a small ember, and you are nearly ready to tuck in.

My character's description:
    Name: Tysa
    Description: a tall woman wearing a black cloak. She has long, black hair and brown eyes. She is holding a crystal Pokeball.
    Personality: Dark and mysterious.
    Pokemon: Drako (Its a minuature dragon with green scales and large wings. Around 3 ft.)

((Sorry, I'm not that artsy with the computer...))

gothsinn23

Years
  • Ravana stretched her arms as she looked at the dimming campfire. "Hey Nidoran, do you want to go in your pokeball or sleep outside the tent?" The Nidoran just yawned and plopped himself down next to the fire. Ravana smiled understandingly, "You can sleep there then.." She headed over to the girls' tent, and rolled out her sleeping bag. Then she returned to the dwindling fire, and looked at the others.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    "So Tysa, you say that the pok?mon you hold in that pok?ball is a dragon?" asked Zeph.
    "Yes." answered Tysa. "But aren't they supposedto be extinguished?" asked Akira curiosly.

gothsinn23

Years
  • ((isn't that godmodding, or whatever it's called?))
    Ravana pulled her knees against her and stretched her hands out to get heat from the remainder of the dulling fire. She looked over to the others every once and a while to see what they were doing.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "Im still feeling tired...".*evee comes out and takles me down*"Eevee eve".It told me.
    "Ohhhh right fine i won't sleep now then".*picks up Eevee and pets him*"So Zeph how are you?".

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    "Just a bit sleepy." said Zeph. *minun comes to him and sit on his lap* "You should sleep also, is not healthy to stay out late you know."

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I want to sleep really badly but Eevee is very playful.*sets him down and he plays with minun.Akira looks and stares at the night sky."im sure glad that Eevee is with me though".

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Miles and his Electrike soon came. He walked into the tent telling Electrike to stay near him. He rolled out his sleeping bag, unzipped it, wiggled in and carefully listened to the other's conversation. Soon then, Electrike came near the sleeping bag and began to sleep.

gothsinn23

Years
  • NidoranM woke up and looked at the other pokemon that were playing. He smiled and walked over cautiously, and tapped the Minun on the shoulder as if to say, "Can I play with you?" Ravana watched her NidoranM playing with the other pokemon. She smiled and was glad that he was socializing, because unlike the others he prefers to be alone rather than in a group. She watched Miles and Electrike go into the boys' tent and looked back at the girls'. Just a little while longer, then I'll go to sleep. I don't want Nidoran to be cranky in the morning.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((No God-Moding, Tysa hasn't even aproached them yet))

The cracking of twigs could be heard as something moved in the shadows. An outline pulled back the branches of blocking trees, something glowing around her neck. It was watching the trainers, with a haunting gaze. Should she let them know her secret? Only when they notice her.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Zeph was still sleeping when minun leaved the tent. He saw the strange figure and went to wake up Zeph. "Good Morning, *yawn* whats wrong minun? Did you saw something?" *minun was pulling him by his shoe-lases and guided him to the figure.

gothsinn23

Years
  • Ravana was ready to go back into the tent until she saw NidoranM run over to her. "What's wrong?" she asked. NidoranM did a doubletake towards the bushes. Ravana looked once over to the bushes but didn't see anything. "Did you see something?" Ravana asked NidoranM. Nidoran nodded and looked up to her. Ravana turned to Zeph and saw him get up to go over. She decided to follow him to see what was going on, and Nidoran went with her.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Akira saw Zeph and Ravana go in the wild."AH! they could get hurt!".She Quickly went to get Miles and Nick."Guys! GUYS!".She breathed puffing."Zeph and Ravana are going in the dark woods.I think they need protection.Do you want to come?".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back