• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Pokemon: Legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
  • "What!" Miles said in shock. "I agree, they could get hurt. Let's go and try to help them. Electrike, follow me alright?" "Elec" Electrike said. "Nick, are you comming with us?"

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "hurray thanks Miles".*hugs him and pets Electrike*"can you come Nick? pretty Please?!".

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The woman lets out a gasp of shock. The pokemon were coming to her! If she remembered quite clearly, they could be comanded to attack humans when comanded. She cries "Go Drako!" and a scaley green lizard-like pokemon with wings appeared, growling. The first time in decades, a dragon Pokemon had reared its head onto land.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Ravana's mouth dropped open and a gasp escaped her mouth when she saw the dragon. "Oh my god, a Dragon pokemon. It's amazing." Ravana called Nidoran to her side just in case the dragon pokemon decided to attack. She didn't know the intentions of the pokemon or the trainer.

gothsinn23

Years
  • Ravana stepped back a little bit. "Well, no one has seen a dragon pokemon for a very, very long time. It's amazing to be the first people to see one in a long while." Ravana looked down and she saw that Nidoran had the same look on his face as she did. Nidoran approached the dragon pokemon cautiously.

gothsinn23

Years
  • Nidoran back up a little and tilted his head to the side as if to say, "Why do you growl at me?" Ravana understood how both the lady and Nidoran felt, then looked back to the lady, "Now...what?" she asks, wanting to hear the end of her sentence.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • OOC:I'm fonaly here sorry about not posting for a while...

BIC:Nick watched from were he was. Rattata was at his side just for protection. He probably would have been asleep by now but his Rattata kept him up. He walked over close to where Ravana was. He saw the lady and the Dragon,"Wow, I thought those were just a legend. I guess they did exist..."
    Rattata walked closer to the Dragon.
    "Rattata get back here." Nick said watching the puzzled Rattata look at the dragon,"Any ways where did that Dragon come from?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Something has been disturbed." she finishes. "Team Rocket has returned, and they took a precious stone. It awakened a dreadful beast." The woman sighs, looking downward, "The team was killed when it happened, but the beast is on a rampage. Do not worry, its not here, but its happening in my hometown..."

gothsinn23

Years
  • "You're hometown?" Ravana said in surprise. "Don't you want to try and stop it? I mean you were born and raised there right? It's special to you." Ravana looked over to Nick and then to the others at the camp. "...Maybe we could help you."

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Miles and Akira soon caught up with everyone esle."There you guys ah!".Akira said as she saw the Dragon pokemon."I though they never existed cause Man kinds greed for it's Scales".

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    "Yes, it was our greed that destroyed them. But we must not talk we have to keep this pokemon away from us." said Zeph.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The woman returns her Pokemon into the shining Pokeball. "I would defend it, but the force was too great. It drove me and my family out, as well as many others. And, the world that we exist in isn't...well...isn't on this planet. I came here to escape, well, actually, I was hoping anywhere to escape." she shows them glittering dust, "This is teleportation dust. It works oly once, and it takes you where you need to go. I needed to go somewhere safe, so it took me here."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • "Wow, magic teleporting dust, where are you originaly from?"Nick said, "and why are you sending us there? Are Pokemon are First Stages, like my Rattata..."
    Rattata sat by Nick looking at the woman.
    "As you can tell if this "Beast is a big creature I don't think are pokemon could handle it..." Nick said looking sorrowfully at the woman,"I realy have confidence in my pokemon, but it doesn't seem that we could do this..."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • "Gwapa, Gwapa, nope haven't heard of any Gwapa trees around here," Nick replied,"what are they, the Gwapa Trees anyways?"
    Nick was now sitting on a log near the fire, because he was tired of standing already.
    His Rattata looking at him like he was needing something.
    "what do you want Rattata?" Nick said noticing his Rattata looking at him,"I bet your hungry, I know I am..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back