• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you woke up in someone else's body, what would you do?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    totodile said:
    If you woke up in someone else's body, what would you do?
    That depends who the person is to me first. But I would call my house and see who has my body.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • I'd spend all their money does that count? So I can buy all the anime/manga and roy plushies =D~~~~I want.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • I'd try to keep everything normal for that person, try not to mess up the person's life, and also try and figure out a way to switch bodies back. And, if it was a girl's body, I'd probably wanna spend some time at the mirror... lol

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i'd gasp,look at my hands,then fall back asleep and do that again and again XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    If it was someone who i didnt like,I would seriosuly screw their life up./

Lucid

probably take there money and valuables back to my house XD

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • hmmm....depends whos body XD if its a girl, run away XD j/k. do things girls do and other things XD take the values, leave it at my house, and then give it to someone I care for.
    if it was another guy, then I would be scarred.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Hm... it depends on their gender. >_> Just kidding.

Anyways, I would take all their money and hide it in some place in my own body's house's yard so I can take it later. Then I would make a complete idiot of the person, like walk around in their house naked. Or something like that. >_>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd probably just adjust to the new body...pretty mcuh anything is better than my current one. XD

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • If it was a girl I would wake up as I would freak out. And If it was a boy, I would not want to go to the restroom, no way.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • For me it depends.
    If it was some hot girl from 16-25 years old then I would be happy. And maybe look for a way to change back in a few months (or more XD). To me it would be kind of freaky at first but I think it would be fun being a girl (even more so if she lived on her own XD). But like Piro you really don't want to know "what would I do" if I some how found myself in that lucky spot. XD

If it was a guy then I'll be looking for a way to switch back really quick. XD

And if it was some 90 year old granny then I think I would die right there. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    If it was a really hot girl. Well, you wouldn't want to know...XD
    Oh I know what you mean, Ryanmuffin~ ><;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Well, I'd sui- *checks for the government* Meh, not allowed to discuss that. >>; I'd try and find a way to switch back. ^_^
    If it was a Freaky Friday scenario, I'd go straight to that Chinese shop. =x

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    If it was a old granpa i would tell young people to Shut up!
    If it was a child he/she would never get his/her body back.
    If it was a male........^^

Back