• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you woke up in someone else's body, what would you do?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • If it was a guy, I'd probably turn him gay. If it was a girl... I'd probably still turn her gay. Haha, I win. XD

Actually, I dunno what I'd do. o_O I'd probably freak, especially if I was a guy (it'd really weird me out, you know?) and then I'd try to figure out exactly *who* I am and continue from there. o_O And call home, just to freak my parents. ("Hello. I know where you live, who you are, what you did last summer, etc, etc." XD)

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ^^ Well first off all, I'd try to get away with murder. Then do really embarassing stuff in the street. Second of all, I'd go to the hospital to see what it's like in Bellvue. Then, I'd see how I could get back to my normal self. XD

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I would commit a bunch of crimes and hopefully return to my body the next day. Mwahahaha! I am evil! >P

Years
  • Depends on who's body I was in really. If I could be a guy for a day that would be awsome but kinda wierd. I would be one girly guy. If I was in a girls body I wouldn't really care because I'm one right now. XD

Years
  • I really would not do anything illegal or try to mess up their life even if I dislike them (though I may be tempted in that case) because I don't know how long I would be switched. I would try to be normal, find my body, and switch. Of course I would be freaked out too.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • If I was a girl you don't want to know..(have sex with my real body)
    If I was a guy I would want to change back as there is no point being someone else,
    Oh and I would FREAKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(any gender)

Years
  • aslong as I was a boy had longish hair looked decent and sounded better and 11/12 I would return to my life as normal JK
    I would do stuff that you shouldn't do Like bungee jump outta a window XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • If I woke up as Ash,then I would do way too naughty things to speak off here XD
    If it was some random guy,then I scream,wail,and die.XD
    If it was some random girl...I dunno maybe just act like myself till I get my old body back XD

mvtm

Years
  • Take advantage of that persons , boady , qualitys , if i turn a boy , well get to know a little better a boy life and what they think about girls . have a nice stime to forget i lost my precious boady.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • i would take the body im in now's wallet and leave it at my former body's house so when i go back to my former body...

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Well, being stuck in a girl's body would be interesting, to say the least. XD I don't know really what I'd do if I was stuck in someone else body. Just chill until I get back into my own or something. Oo;

Back