• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rap: Played Backwards

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
Years
  • Forgotten_hope said:
    see...i've heard thisand it's complete crap.it's some dude...who trys too hard....thats all...

Eh... my brother's friend played Stairway to heaven backwards on his CD player. It said what it says on that website. As for the Pokemon Rap... Maybe...

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • Samuri Scearious said:
    Eh... my brother's friend played Stairway to heaven backwards on his CD player. It said what it says on that website. As for the Pokemon Rap... Maybe...
    oh sorry i meant for the pokerap i know the stairway to heaven thing is real.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    liek omfg thats so OWNS!

Really, I never thought the Innocent Pok?Rap could have that message...
    Who does everything includes Satan, anyway?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Wow , i rarely heard the USA version of Pokerap , thank you for the link :)

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Holy. Crap.

Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

DON'T WATCH POKEYMAN ITZ THE DEVILZ WAY!!!11!1!!1

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • Nine said:
    Holy. Crap.

Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

DON'T WATCH POKEYMAN ITZ THE DEVILZ WAY!!!11!1!!1

lol.

I found it very horrible when I heard it! What kind of stuff are they trying to pull?!

And the other ones, such as Another One Bites the Dust, are very unusual. Especially the John Lennon one, where Yoko Ono sings: "I shot John," for that song was sung before he was shot, and it wasn't Yoko who killed him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2005
    Oh well it's super hilarious. I thought i'd pee my pants "I LOVE SATAN"? I mean It's hilarious crap that this world has. *down on the floor* :laugh:

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Playing a couple of lines of a song backwards does not prove that the creators of the song where trying to play hidden meesages in the song. My take on the situation is: some guy has a little too much time, and typed in words that sound somewhat close to what the reversed lines sound like. When we read the reversed lines of the song, we believe we are hearing what the person has written.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2006
    My hearing isnt the greatest so i couldnt hear what they were saying for most of the songs on that page :\

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I nearly peed my pants XD that crap is so funny, but the stairway to heaven one scared me.

Chareon

中心
    Years
  • That's so lame -_-
    I've already heard about this before, the pokerap is harmless, some people are just blockheads. If you're looking to hear something like that then you'll hear it, but if you were just casually sitting around and you heard the song, without knowing what it was, then you'd just hear 'Garble Smarble Barble'

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Speaking of which, there have been rumors that Disney's The Lion King had a subliminal message in it.

Can someone post the original and subliminal message for it?

thanx.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2006
    with THE LION KING yes ive seen on a couple of websites that at one point in the movie a cloud of dust if you look into it it says S**. Some clame it spells SFX for Special Effects. I have an image but i dont know if i'd be aload to put it here :\

Back