• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rap: Played Backwards

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Whoaomg that sounds so cool. XD I'm not really a rap fan, but seeing as it's related to Pokemon and not...those "other" topics rap is usually about, I kinda like it. XD It has a shweet beat anyways. ^o^ *dances* :3

~Kelsey

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    LMAO! I've seen that before. The beatles one scares me. My friend loved both the stairway one and the pokerap.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • You're only hearing it because you're being preconditioned to listening for it by the lyrics offered on the site.

Ah, the powers of suggestion...

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    scolari said:
    i couldn't here anything in the pokerap but i liked the britney spears one lol

Yeah, something tells me the Britney one has some significance to it, LOL.

CK has a good point as far as the pokerap one goes, but some of them are clear even without the words on the page.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whoa,people are still posting here? Samuri revived it o_o It was over a month old though..bleh..

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • I really can't believe this, but it would seem that even pokemon songs have used the 'backmasking' technique. I was so intrigued by this that I serched for similar web pages, and the best one I heard was for a song from Cradle of Filth. It is the entire holy prayer played backards in one of their songs...creepy...

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    To me that seems fake. To test if it is can someone reverse the reverse?

Back