• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I'm new!

Champion Taylor

PokeTrainer
Years
  • Hi, I'm Kooper. To make this post more than 2 sentances long, here is a little about myself.

My name is Taylor and I am nine years old. I live in BC, Canada. I am a HUGGEE fan of the Pokemon Anime and Manga. I'm not into the cards much anymore.

And please do not call me a n00b, n00b means moron/idiot. I don't think this post has proved to you I'm a n00b. The word you people are looking for is newb or newbie, meaning new person.

OFF TOPIC: Longest intro post I've ever done on a forum. o_0

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • You don't have to make your intros that long, but it's good of you to anyway. ^_^

Welcome to PC! Have fun, and fluff~ XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Years
  • o.o now your treating us like the n00bs, making as if we dont understand the terms XD

Anyways, welcome to PC Kooper, I'm ragingDragon *Pokes her username* and yes I am a girl XP Username doesnt really show that does it x_x *Shruggs* but you can call me RD or Strider (< Old user name, but most know me as Strider XP)

Welcometh!

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Heyy!, welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun, also, dont spam, people have no listened, and suffered =O~ XD, jk, have a great time!, woah, just 9? XD

Lucid

Welcome to PC! read and follow the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask. ^^
    *gives n00b cookie*

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Heyyy ive been on canada, it really rocks but the anime is more expensive in there so i rather mexico :P well welcome n have a great time just PM me if any doubts or wanna be my friend

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hewwo Taylor! ^____^ I'm Kelsey, it's good ta meet ya. ;D Welcome to PC! Don't worry, we resevre the "noob" title for obnoxious little twits who think they know everything when they know nothing. XD Aaaaaaanyways, welcome and have an awesome time! ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey, I'm Canadian, too. X3 Welcome to PC, Kooper~! My name ish Karli. ^______^ I hope you have a wonderful here, but please dont forget to follow the rules. ;D Hopefully we'll all see ya' around~! =D

~Karli

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • Kooper said:
    Hi, I'm Kooper. To make this post more than 2 sentances long, here is a little about myself.

My name is Taylor and I am nine years old. I live in BC, Canada. I am a HUGGEE fan of the Pokemon Anime and Manga. I'm not into the cards much anymore.

And please do not call me a n00b, n00b means moron/idiot. I don't think this post has proved to you I'm a n00b. The word you people are looking for is newb or newbie, meaning new person.

OFF TOPIC: Longest intro post I've ever done on a forum. o_0
    Instead of n00b, I will call you barn and you will be my barn.
    If you catch the refrence, you may sig 30 Kijin points.
    Anyway, welcome to the forums; enjoy yo' self!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Are you really 9 years old?
    Your post like you were older.
    And you definately aren't a n00b.
    Welcome here :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity Kooper. I like your name. It ryhmes with wooper. Well have a great time and post a lot.^^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Time for my welcome rap....

*raps* Hey there, welcome to PC
    ABCDEFG
    HIJKLMNOP
    Q...

Hey wait, that's the alphabet.

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity. Have fun.

Years
  • Hiya! Nice to see more manga fans! XD
    Welcome to PC and have fun here! Pokemon Manga forum is always open for various and wide discussions! ^_^

Back