• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I'm new!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Taylor. ^^ You're only nine? Wow, by that welcome post I would've thought you were older. ^^;

Anyways... I'm Ashley. Just make sure to follow the rules and all that good stuff. ^^ And don't worry, you're not considered a noob. ^^;

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to PC! That post really told us about you. You don't have to write that much, The shortest post must be 25 digits. You broke that limit I think. Anyways, remember to have fun here. I recomend you go to Other Chat, it's the most active section IMO. Once Again Welcome!

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
    Kooper said:
    Hi, I'm Kooper. To make this post more than 2 sentances long, here is a little about myself.

My name is Taylor and I am nine years old. I live in BC, Canada. I am a HUGGEE fan of the Pokemon Anime and Manga. I'm not into the cards much anymore.

And please do not call me a n00b, n00b means moron/idiot. I don't think this post has proved to you I'm a n00b. The word you people are looking for is newb or newbie, meaning new person.

OFF TOPIC: Longest intro post I've ever done on a forum. o_0
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back