SADM
May 3rd, 2005, 09:52 AM
I am new, I hope to enjoy this forum.

Porygon
May 3rd, 2005, 09:53 AM
Mwar, welcome to PC! I am Porygon, the insane mwarsayer ^_^

razor
May 3rd, 2005, 10:03 AM
Hi SADM, welcome to PC! I'm razor, you're bound to enjoy your time here! Post often, stay active, and most importantly read the rules! ;)

Mew_3
May 3rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
Hmm, welcome to PokeCommunity!!
Your username makes me think about all the other bad members, who were banned by spamming and all those stupid things. I don't trust you, but to prove your trust, you must obey all the rules and be nice to every memeber. Enjoy your're stay, but have fun.

SADM
May 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
I am little bit of a strange person, but I dont try to spam.
Though I have terrible spelling.

Lucid-Acid
May 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Thats not strange. o.o
Welcome to PC, please read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask. Have fun. ^^;

BluePhoenix
May 3rd, 2005, 11:42 AM
Hello and welcome to the Pc family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Hello n welcome here n have a great time cya if want something just PM me

Natsuki
May 3rd, 2005, 04:01 PM
Welcome to PC SADM! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^______^ Please check out the rules for PC and be sure to PM me if you ever need any help. :3 Well, see ya 'round! ^.~

~Kelsey

Lust
May 3rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Datriot
May 3rd, 2005, 11:52 PM
Hmm... wierd name...but cool!
Ayway, welcome to PC, read the rules and have loads of fun.
PM me if you want to be friends!

Syousuke
May 4th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Welcome to PC.
I hope you enjoy it here, and dont be a n00b!

Pikabloo
May 4th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Kijin
May 4th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, however long it may be. Enjoy this personalized welcome message, something you may not get from many other users. Cherish it and sig my quotes because it will make me feel like more of an important person.

Rhykasho
May 4th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Hi there and welcome to PC!!!

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me :D

pika2000
May 4th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Hi and welcome^^
I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum :)

Eon-Rider
May 6th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun!

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and post a lot XD BTW Can I help you to take over the world? XD

Ninja Hokuto
May 8th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I am new, I hope to enjoy this forum.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.