• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW MOD ALERT! o.o

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • RagingDragon (Strider/Mystic Lioness/whatever) has been made mod of ORP. Everyone crowd around and poke her until she becomes bruised and sues me for harrassment XD But... in all seriousness, don't poke Strider.

It seems like everyone I talk to becomes a mod sooner or later XD So, come on and talk to be and be made a mod*

*superhypermegasomethingthatsoundsgoodglomps Strider* :P

*Chances of becoming a moderator by simply talking to Mr Cat Dog or any members of Mr Cat Dog's real life family are highly unlikely. If you really believed that then you're even more gullible than me, and I'm extremely gullible. I mean, when someone said they wrote 'gullible' on the ceiling, I actually looked XD I'm an idiot :P

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • Congrads. For becoming a new mod.
    And one question.
    Why are all the mods 14 or around 14 years old?
    It's true with other forums to.

Years
  • Whoot! Thank you for the congrats, guy's I'll make sure I do a good job here or by god I will kick myself....or get someone else to kick me because it will be so much easier.

*Grabs MCD and pulls him into the middle of the circle*

if I'm poked, so are you ? ?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • This is wonderful RD!:huggles tightly: I'm so proud of you ^-^ I know you'll be a great mod and work hard to keep the peace=3. Congrats RagingDragon ^.^!
    I guess now Moder of ORP should be in the banner huh^_~lol .

And for the question, it's possibly because the board is guided to younger guests then the older group so someone of or a little older then them is the best mod cause they are in the same place mature wise o.o.
    Lol thats why I'm not expecting anything XD.17 is a older age group. It's nice to see mods as the teens of a board and it gives good population right too =3. Thats what I'v noticed though , knowing Pc this might be compleatly diffrent XD. Thats what makes this place so cool =D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats on becoming a mod, strider ^^ hope you enjoy yourself

Years
  • Bad for my health oO; *Dashes towards the ORP section* Dai will not out do me *Repeats over and over again* Thanks Arcanine!

FNA: *Huggles* thank you! I'm not sure about peace...maybe some havoc instead XP and the banner...well yeah if you want to, XD kidding, RagingDragon will do just nicely XD

Abuse....moi, aheh, aheh, wh-what gave you that idea...*Runs* XP Course not CoM

Thanks to all who wiched me congrats good lucks and all that ^_^ I apreciate it!

Years
  • *runs in and pokes RD*
    w00t well done RD
    *pokes more and more and more until I am pulled out of thread by bodyguards*
    XD

Kurosaki

RD I just got one thing to say. Don't let David out do you, it's bad for the health. XD

Anyway congrats on getting Modded, have fun and you'll do good.
    *thwack*It's thursday, so you better watch it, XD

Congrats RD! *hugs?* XD

Back