• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW MOD ALERT! o.o

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Congrats Laura, You are nice, active and smart of the forum. I know you will do a wonderful job.^^. Go make RP a better place.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Congratulations, Laura! I'm with FG, I couldn't think of anyone better to take over ORP. Welcome to the team! ^_^ *hugs*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Congratulations on becoming a mod! I wish you a bright future.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Umbreon_07 said:
    Wow... zomg congrats RD!!! *glomps* wow... you're mod here too... I... don't know what to say... but yeah, seriously congrats.
    Quite a surprise, ne? o.o; I found it surprising too, but, as a RPer, I was also aware that ORP needed a new mod... Still, Laura's a mod! Party!!! XD

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    congratulations flaming dragon!

just dont let the power go to your head, dont wanna hear any

today a mod
    tommorow and admin
    the day after....the world

''insert evil laugh here''

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Mew3 said:
    Congrads. For becoming a new mod.
    And one question.
    Why are all the mods 14 or around 14 years old?
    It's true with other forums to.
    Not everyone. Not trying to offend her but what about totodile?

Congrats RD anyway!

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    RagingDragon (Strider/Mystic Lioness/whatever) has been made mod of ORP. Everyone crowd around and poke her until she becomes bruised and sues me for harrassment XD But... in all seriousness, don't poke Strider.

It seems like everyone I talk to becomes a mod sooner or later XD So, come on and talk to be and be made a mod*

*superhypermegasomethingthatsoundsgoodglomps Strider* :P

*Chances of becoming a moderator by simply talking to Mr Cat Dog or any members of Mr Cat Dog's real life family are highly unlikely. If you really believed that then you're even more gullible than me, and I'm extremely gullible. I mean, when someone said they wrote 'gullible' on the ceiling, I actually looked XD I'm an idiot :P
    Congratulations,Strider! You deserve it. I hope you will have a great future. Good luck.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    OMFG!!!! Stri =D!!!!

::glomps and huggles::

Congrats on ur modship ^^ I had no idea until now... stupid Cancun I blame you >:0!

Back