• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Round Two Audits: Top 10 contestants only, public viewing allowed

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
  • Well...

My voice is pretty scratchy 'cause I spent all day hollering at kids. ^^; But here goes. I may come back in and er... replace this later. -_-; Lol. In any event, this is the song I'm going to sing. :P It's called "Kimi o Nosete," and the original version is sung by the talented Azumi Inoue. It was the theme song for "Tenku no Shiro RAPUTA", or in English, "Laputa: Castle in the Sky." I hope I don't offend your ears too much! ^^;

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Eek! I hope this isn't too long...or too off key XD

Also, sorry for the bad quality...I had to lessen it to make it less than 2 MB...

Years
  • MY GOSH!!! Shuko sung in japanese!!! I can't believe it!! That it's awesome Shuko!!! I loved it!!! :D

P.S: I edited this post because this was just to ask if the name of Thomas-san was on the list, but he(she) already answered me.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I am on the list...I am Amphros23. So yeah, you could have just PM'd me to get this thing straitened out. Now lets moved this to the discussion thread and keep this out of the audition thread.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I posted the first copy of that song, then Eli told me that the judges wouldn't accept it unless the vocals of the song were stripped. XD Thank you, Eli. XD
    Here's the newest version of my singing...Bother by Stone Sour, from the Spiderman soundtrack.

NOTE: I stripped the vocals all of the way, but a lot of Corey's voice is still in it. Can't help that, sorry.

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
  • I've been ill now for upwards of two weeks, and saw the deadline approaching, so this is what I came up with.
    I know it's not my best, but I had to do something, and I hope I'm given a chance to see the next round, because I know I can perform better when I'm healthy.

EDIT: FILE REMOVED, NEW SONG BELOW

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, JigglyPuffIsHot, you say that's it's not ur best, but it's not up to me to judge or to give u the note, but I can give u my opinion, but, can I be a little honest? It's cause when I heared you I tought that u weren't controling very much yourself, ur voice was not in the best condition like u said, so, I'm sorry JiggyPuffIsHot, I'm very sorry, but...my opinion it's not very good but I have faith that the judge can have a different opinion from me, so I wish you very good luck to this Round !JigglyPuffIsHot, 'cause it's not going to be easy for anyone, but we still have to do our best, right? So Good Luck JigglyPuffIsHot!

P.S: Will u guys give me a bad reputation from this post?? I hope not because I gave my opinion and I tried to be a little honest with JigglyPuffIsHot, so I want u guys to understand that, ok?

KeeperEUSC

Years
  • I'm sick, I don't expect it to be anywhere near good. I'm just praying I can get through to the next round, and have the chance to perform at full health.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • That wasn't THAT bad. Considering he's sick he did a pretty darn good job. oo; And I noticed I had... 12 views on my singing. o_o; I guess it's okay. I'm not the best here for sure, though. Btw, Thomas and Eli, I think you guys sounded really good.

Years
  • That's okay, we aren't going to make discussion only because of that, I already gave my opinion and you gave yours, so I respect your opinion and I prefer don't make comments about your opinion instead of making foolish comments ^^!

KeeperEUSC

Years
  • I'm assuming that in the case the a contestant doesn't submit a song, they will be eliminated, and the others will remain.

KeeperEUSC

Years
  • Alrighty, after hearing Shuko's voice, I personally perfered this song better, so I'm going with it. I added background music, and it worked out perfectly, so thus, I'm very happy to give you my rounds song, Somewhere Only We Know, by the British band Keane

mvtm

Years
  • i am on finals .. i will enter with my old one .The simple plan one... i wont enter with new ones until i feel happy and relaxed to sing again.

Back