• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Round Two Audits: Top 10 contestants only, public viewing allowed

Years
    JigglyPuffIsHot! I heared your last song and I think you singed even better in this one!See how far you go when you do mistakes?(read my other reply in the other topic of the singing contest, if you don't mind, of course)
    I have to say that if you don't pass with this song, it's a MIRACLE, you hear?? MIRACLE!! 'Cause after all you're sick, and singing this way when sick it's SUPERB! WTG JigglyPuffIsHot!!!

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    Thank you!
    BTW, Alexis, is that a Gil Vecente FC jersey in your avatar? I know it's Superliga, I just can't match the club

Years
    No, it's not Gil Vicente FC, JigglyPuffIsHot, it's Benfica!!!LLLOOOOLLLLL! :bandit: It's the new jersey of the actual champion of the Superliga(Benfica stayed in first this year)

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    It is Benfica? When did Vodefone stop sponsering them?

It's too small to see the patch, so I just took a guess

Back