• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bed..

Side?

• Body against the wall

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Face against the ceiling

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • The other side, opposite of against the wall =3

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I sleep on my stomach oO;

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • None, something else..

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Dragonair-kun

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2007
Okay, how do you usually sleep on the bed? I sleep with my face or body against the wall, I fall asleep better =3

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
? I can't answer that! I always twist and turn to sleep! Whatever makes my body happy!!
I can't fall asleep fast, about half hour or over! :D

LudaFire

LudaFire!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 27, 2005
I agree with Legolas; I have no idea witch way I sleep at night. I have the worst bed in the world so I am always turning and twisting.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
Doesnt matter how I sleep, I always end up in a different position anyway. Not that I sleep much anyway, a couple of hours a night, if I'm lucky.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
My bed isn't next to a wall. But I sleep on my side and turn occassionally throughout the night.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
Stomach here t00. Sometimes if I'm really tired I don't make it to my stomach if I lay on my back first. o.O Either way though, I tend to wake up on my stomach no matter how I slept the night before.

~Blade~

Years
I always twist and turn when I go to sleep. Usually, I face the wall though ^^; Sometimes I flip over and face the other way, or my stomach.
and when I wake up, I end up opposite of the wall XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I lay on my side facing the wall...my bed is too small for me; I'm so tall that my feet hang off above the ankles. I can't find a comfortable position x_x

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
I sleep the same way as Dragonair-Kun. It is alot easeir for me to go to sleep also if I get really bored. It seems to be really comfortable for me too.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
I usually face the wall when I sleep, but do not press myself against it. If I have difficulty sleeping, though, I may sleep on the floor or the stairs.

Mister Psilo

I'd hit it.
Years
You must sleep hella weird to have your face against the ceiling.

I just sleep in whatever position. Usually on my back or on my side stretched out. I usually cuddle a pillow too, but we're not talking about tha~t.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Mister Psilo said:
You must sleep hella weird to have your face against the ceiling.
I was beginning to think that I was the only person who found that weird...XD

Meh, I sleep either on my back or turned to the left. Depends which is more comfortable at that moment.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I sleep on my stomach most of the time. XD It's so gosh darn comfy...but it's horrible for my neck. I get really bad neck aches every now and again because I sleep wrong. XD Buuuuuut...I tend to not listen to what doctors tell me sometimes. <<; Otherwise I sleep on my back. :33

~Kelsey

Back