• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bed..

Side?

• Body against the wall

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Face against the ceiling

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • The other side, opposite of against the wall =3

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I sleep on my stomach oO;

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • None, something else..

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • I *always* start facing the wall, but I toss and turn constantly for about an hour before falling asleep. o_o;

I used to sleep on my stomach though~

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I sleep on my side. Somehow, when I wake up, I'm on the opposite side.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hmmm, well, I sleep on my side facing the bookshelf and hugging my pillow. XD Its kinda interesting. Otherwise, I sleep on my stomach with my head facing my lava~lamp and all my stuffed animals. <3

*notices people staring at her* What? XD

~Karli

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • While I'm sleeping, I toss and turn a lot... I don't stay in any one position, so when I wake up everything's all on the floor. o_o;

But when I'm about to fall asleep, I always sleep either on my left side or on my stomach but still facing the left. When I wake up I'm always facing the right, though, because that's the side my tv, which is my alarm, is on.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... I think I sleep every way possible. Usually sideways though. xD

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
  • Whenever I sleep, I'm always facing the celing. x3;; I know, It's a wierd position but that's the way I sleep. xD Sometimes I sleep on my stomach and my hand are under my pillow. o.o;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I normally sleep on my stomach. But sometimes, I sleep in the gap betseen my two beds O.o

Aeiru

~Little Angel in disguise~
    Years
  • I sometimes sleep at the foot of the bed...O.O; but I usually sleep on my stomach or sideways on my stomach. I'm weird.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've always prefered sleeping on my side, but which way I'm facing depends on what feels more comfortable. I've heard that it's healthier if you sleep on your left side, so I usually try to start out that way, though I tend to wake up in a different position. XD I probably move around a lot at night!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Meh, it differs. X3

Often I'm curled up like a cat, hugging my kawaii wittle monkeys~<3333 Other times, I'm literally all over the bed. When I wake up, my position alters everytime. Usually, my head would be at the edge of the bed, ready to fall any minute, and my hands and feet would be...just everywhere.

No one likes sleeping next to me 'cause of that. x33;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I'm not exactly sure anymore. Between my dog gnawing on my ankle and my cat circling around my head, I haven't really had a moment to give it much thought. XD

Usually though, I start on my left side with my left hand under my pillow facing the wall, (It's where I'm planning on hanging my Lotr poster once I get the chance, heh heh!) but sometime during the night I transfer that same position over to my right... switching hands, of course. It's not that difficult for me to fall asleep in other positions, though. I dozed off when I was sitting completely upright in our car after school one day. It was a good thing I was wearing my seatbelt then--I fell over but it caught me midway. My mom and sister were staring at me in that position for the longest time, hehe. Too bad they didn't get a picture... *whistles innocently and randomly coughs*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I just lie on my bed, looking at the stars through the small window in the roof.

Back