• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Instant Messengers

Which Instant Messengers do you have?

• Total voters

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I have MSN. I always use that. I have @mail and Yahoo but I deciced to choose MSN only.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I have both YIM, and msn messenger. I mainly use my YIM but sometimes I use Msn messenger.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I have MSN...uuuuuuuuuuuuugh I hate it soooo much. XD It keeps kicking me off...plus it lags every now and again and that just sucks. XD But I don't really want AIM because...I hear that sucks more. No offense anyone. XD

~Kelsey

Years
  • I have AIM, MSN, and YIM...I use AIM the most, since that's where all my friends are (and because it's the program I like the most). I keep MSN and YIM on, though (or try to, anyways), just in case anybody wants to contact me.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    MSN, i do AIM a bit, but Yahoo's i'd only do to get myself another email account to send all those spam E-mails to XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I've got AIM, YIM, and...*shrugs.* MSN, but I barely sign on AIM and YIM so sweeties that want me to do their hacks can't get me. XD Only sweeties that don't want to talk to me about my hacks I add them on my MSN contacts. :P XD

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • MSN, YIM, AIM & ICQ although I "never" use ICQ I'm not even sure I have it on my computer anymore. But I'm on MSN/AIM the most and I barley have anyone on my YIM so every now and then I'll be on that. I love the messengers though despite their annoying updates.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I have MSN, AIM and Yahoo

I chat on MSN
    I send files on AIM
    and I use YIM to know when I get an email.

Years
  • Tch. AIM, YIM, an' MSN. ^_^
    ...an' I've been online on 'em for tha last 50 days all the time with a few special occasions when I had ta turn off my comp, lol, it tha last 50 days I've been off 'em for a total of less than one day. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I use MSN all the time... I sometimes use YIM, but not very often...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I have MSN and AIM, I use MSN all the time and AIM just to send or recieve files so I am hardly ever on AIM

Stevo-Kun

Back