• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Instant Messengers

Which Instant Messengers do you have?

• Total voters

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    I use M.S.N. through a multi-protocol chat client called Miranda. I get on it ocassionally but rarely chat with people, unless they come looking for me.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I used to used Trillian but I didn't like it.

So now I have MSN/AIM/YIM. Online alot in MSN, sometimes in AIM, never on YIM.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I have MSN and AIM. I'm on MSN whenever I'm online. I usually never use AIM, I only use it now to chat to Claire while she can't get onto MSN and AIM has to suffice.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I got MSN, AIM, YIM, ICQ and Jabber o.O
    I'm most online on AIM together with MSN and ICQ at the same time! XD
    But never on YIM and Jabber o.O

Years
    I use MSN and AIM.
    I'm always on MSN, and I also log on AIM (when it works; it has a habit of not working for me). I mostly get IMs on MSN though.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    MSN, AIM, YIM. I use MSN constantly, since I like everything about it. (most of my friends use it anyway.) Then we have AIM which I only use to keep in contact with my sch00l friends,(they won't get MSN.. <_<) and YIM... pff, I dispise it a lot. Nothing about it interests me, so I try to avoid it at all times.

~Blade~

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    The famous MSN Messenger! X3; I also use AIM though. ^^; But, MSN ish my favorite because you have a display picture. :3 AIM has it too, but for some wierd reason I don't know how to put one. u.u;

Years
    I have MSN, Yahoo, AIM. But I don't use Yahoo very much. To tell you the truth I don't like it. o__O;
    I mostly use MSN and AIM.

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Thanks to Trillian, I use MSN, AIM, YIM, ICQ, & IRC at the same time.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    I have Msn messenger,aim messenger,ICQ messenger, and trillion messenger!^^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    MSN, AIM, YIM. Rarely use AIM, sometimes use YIM, MSN's used every time I'm online.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Drewcool said:
    Thanks to Trillian, I use MSN, AIM, YIM, ICQ, & IRC at the same time.
    Hey can I ask you what IRC messenger is and trillion is really good they have all messengers in 1!^^

Back