• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Animagi Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
  • 6,000 years ago, a man named Anigus Magi was born. But he was born with a "mutation". No one knew if it was bad, or good. Anigus could morph into a lion. He couldn't explain it, he just could. He called this power animagi. He called himself an animagus. When he got married and had a child, some odd stuff started to happen. He couldn't control himself. He killed his wife and chile in animal form. It created a bad reputation on him. Soon, people killed him for his wild behavior. And from then on, animagus' are cursed out.
    But an odd city, only consisted on animagus', still survived. That city started with a decdednt of Anigus, and soon, like a disease, the city became an animagus city. But the normal people are getting a little suspicious of the city. Soon, the FBI get's involved with it. And now it's a fight for survival. Everyone is desperatly trying to keep their secret of animagi.
    -------------------------------------------------

Name:
    Appearence:
    Animal: (your animal form)
    Personality: (optional)
    RP Sample: (a sample of your RPing skill, unless I know you well enough)

Name: Naoki Takashi
    Appearence: https://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/madhattergirl/1094235890_eadventure.JPG
    Animal: Falcon
    Personality: Quiet at first, but when you get to know her, she's really nice and talkative.

Neo Sneasel

Obsest with Sneasel
    Years
  • Name: Xenx
    Apperance: Silver hair with red streeks, black vest, gray pants.
    Animal: Wolf
    Personality: Quiet

You know me well, so no Rp sample for me!

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Name: Phil
    Appearence: Red Cape. Red Heair. Red Eyes.
    Animal: Phoinex
    Personality: Evil
    RP Sample: "This is the end of the line for you my dear. You have foiled my plans to many times and I think its about time you deserve your promising death." Phil grabbed his blade made of smelted silver and holded it up agianst Serena's neck. He slashed it and she fell leaving blood all on the ground and the dagger.
    "That is the crime for betraying the black fang."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Name: Akemi
    Appearence: https://photobucket.com/albums/y143/mickers1/?action=view&current=Animegurl149.jpg
    Animal: Griffon
    Personality: Akemi is a fun-loving person who acts as though she doesn't have a care in the world. She can sometimes be hot-headed, and is somewhat hyper. Akemi thinks she can handle everything herself, and has a hard time accepting it from others. However, she has a very bad temper which can prove to be dangerous.
    RP Sample:

((Alright, this has absolutly nothing to do with the RP, I'm just too tired right now to type out a sample. So, I'm being lazy and using an old one.))

"What are you talking about, Spencer?" Saphira shouted, standing in her doorway. She had just woken up, and hated being disturbed in the morning process of catching up with the rest of the world. Spencer was disturbing her. She didn't like it.

Spencer tried to hide his smile but was doing a bad job about it. "I... uh... borrowed your manga, and my dog... er... ate it..." He cracked up, laughing at the look of anger, disbeliefe, and annoyance plastered on his older sister's face.

"You're dog what?!" She was really mad now. "I'm going to strangle that thing!!!" She dashed past Spencer, into the hall, calling Shadow in a somewhat calm voice. The dog not being that smart walked up to her, wagging its tail. "There you are!"

"Wait, don't hurt her!" Spencer came flying from nowhere, tripping Saphira and telling Shadow to run. Saphira struggled against Spencer's death grip, trying to get to the scottish terrier. It just sat there watching the two humans in amusement, oblivious that one of them was trying to kill her.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name: Jake
    Appearence: https://www.xbox.net/board/uploads/av-1818.jpg
    Animal: dragon
    Personality: (optional)
    RP Sample: He jumps across the river changing to his normal form.. his tail disapiers first then his neck shortans.. to anyone seeing him now he would seem unnatural, his claws melt into hands and his teath disapear... when he has his normal form he looks to his persuers... they didn't seem to see him... "good" he whispered running into the forest

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • OKAY!!! Now everyone wants to join -_-;. I am awaiting Shiney, and then we'll start! Someone start us off ^^!

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    "Hm. And why are you here my dear?? Did i not tell you to spy on the good. Did i not tell you to destroy them?? Did i not tell you to stab this stake in one of them hmm?? I have had enough of fools like you."

As Phil raised his hand he summened a fire ball from his fingers and fired it at the peasent and falled to the ground as his corpse was burning the bright passion flame. As his eyes burned with anger he looked up at the sun and turned into a Phoniex. The Red feathers burning with the sun light. He flew away to a mountain where he would meet with his new friends hoping he could find a way to overcome his problem of evilness. He did not know what has overcome of him. It may of been his past times or even his family. He sets out and looks for his true calling.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Naoki sat quietly on a rock, watching the birds go by. She sighed and looked about. No sign of Takumi.
    "I knew he wouldn't get past the humans," sighed Naoki. Takumi, her best friend, tried to go into a human city to get some money, but he sadly never returned.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • The ummense size of the creatur'es body filled the sky. Gigantic, scaly wings spread nearly forty feet from tip to tip. To on it might have been the imagination, but it wasn't. The red dragon landed in a large dense area of a forest and slowly changed, reverting to human form. A young woman now stood in place of the dragon, brushing some dirt away.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • A screech of glee echoed through the frozen mountains, as a shadow fell over the valley below it. A large creture soared through the air on golden wings, it's musical cry released into the air. The front of it's body was that of a hawk, with the hind legs and tail of a lion. The Griffon gripped a large rock in it's powerful talons, crushing them. Pebbles fell out of it's grip, speeding toward the ground.

The Griffon let out another happy cry, flying upside down. It had been so long since it was able to fly freely like this, having recently moved to the Animagus City. It did not know many people there, but was sure it'd meet someone soon. The Griffon then pulled into a sharp dive, and began changing.

It's wings grew smaller, and it's head changed shape. The talons changed into human hands, and the lion claws transformed into human legs and feet. When it's feet touched the ground, it had transformed into a girl in herearly teens. She straightened, and smiled at the sight before. The small village that she could now call her home.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Name: Kiriko Seraph
    Appearence: Tall and thin, with short blonde hair that curls at the ends, and blue eyes. Wears a blue shirt and jeans.
    Animal: Griffin
    Personality: Very shy and quite sweet, extremely loyal and has a violent temper toward anyone who puts down her friends. Smart and observant.
    RP Sample: The wolf's heart pounded as it approached the deer. He had been cast out of the pack, and hunting would be hard now. He ran toward it as fast as he was able to, but eventually became tired and gave up. He stalked off dissappointedly, in search of something easier to catch.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • A large silver shape swiftly flew through the clear sky, it's wings shinmmering in the light. A griffin with the head of a bald eagle and the talons of an eagle, as well as the hidquarters of a lion, stared ahead as she enjoyed the breeze on her face. Unlike eagles, this griffin had soft blue eyes rather than yellow, and herlie hindquarters were silver like her wings. She swooped down onto the streets of the city, running a bit when she landed, and then coming to a halt. As she stopped, her body begn to become human like, until it revealed her human self. A young girl stood in the griffin's place, a wide grin on her face. She loved flying. She was used to it, but it still felt like the first time everytime.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Name:chris
    Appearence:black hair, t shirt, long pants and eyes
    Animal: (your animal form)black dragon with red underbelly and skin flaps, horns spikes ect also red
    Personality: (optional)rarely gets angered but has a temper problem once he dose and will not stop until he is exhausted or he kills his target
    RP Sample: 'how I wish i could fly' i thaught to myself scratching my back. It was a hot summer afternoon the sun was still high in the sky and I was sitting under the shade of a tall tree on a hill. As a cool breeze blew past i imagined myself soring through the sky. I opened my eyes to look down at my city which was surprisingly larger and furter down than I had thought before. I decided to fly down for a closer look 'wait a minute' i thought to my self 'wait a minute i can fly' then I fainted to awake in the city below

ooc rp-sample is first post if thats k

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    As phil was flying to the mountain he looked below him and saw many humans. He despised them. He wanted revenge on them. All of them. He had no choice but to continue as the winds was getting stronger every time he moved. As phil got to the top he changed back to his normal Form and looked around. "I think this is where i can live in peace. No one around me to annoy me. I can now call this my home."

As Phil lied down on the Ground he shed a tear and remembers a nightmare from a day he does not know.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Akemi looked up as a shadow passed over her. It was another Griffon, larger than her, but a Griffon all the same. She ran after the shadow, excited to have found someone with the same transformation as her.

"Hey, wait up!!"

Her sharp green eyes spotted a girl in the distance. Feathers were still melting away from her as Akemi approached. She stopped, panting, and looked up at the other Griffon Animagi. "Wanna race?"

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • scythe said:
    Name:chris
    Appearence:black hair, t shirt, long pants and eyes
    Animal: (your animal form)black dragon with red underbelly and skin flaps, horns spikes ect also red
    Personality: (optional)rarely gets angered but has a temper problem once he dose and will not stop until he is exhausted or he kills his target
    RP Sample: 'how I wish i could fly' i thaught to myself scratching my back. It was a hot summer afternoon the sun was still high in the sky and I was sitting under the shade of a tall tree on a hill. As a cool breeze blew past i imagined myself soring through the sky. I opened my eyes to look down at my city which was surprisingly larger and furter down than I had thought before. I decided to fly down for a closer look 'wait a minute' i thought to my self 'wait a minute i can fly' then I fainted to awake in the city below

ooc rp-sample is first post if thats k

OOC: I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to join. There are too many people and you've got a bunch of errors in your RP sample. Sowwy, maybe next time ^^;

Naoki humphed and ran off the rock. She jumped and morphed into a falcon, and screeched. She then noticed two Griffins and flew down to them. She morphed into a human.
    "What are you two doing?" she asked politely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back