• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Animagi Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "Sure, why not?" Kiri said, as she became thesilver griffin again. "How about we start here?" She asked, "and by the way, where are we racing to?"

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    As Phil was walking around he could sense that there were others like him. He changed into his Phoinex Form and set out to search around the mountians. He kept searching and would not stop untill he is ready to accept that he is once again alone.

Neo Sneasel

Obsest with Sneasel
    Years
    A small silver wolf ran swiftly toward the group of animagi. "Why are the humans so terible," I thought. " they brush our kind off like a bug. They don't care of our feelings, just there own. I run up to the group. Stainding in the shadows I transform, fur becoming pale skin, paws to hands and feet, snout to mouth and nose, untill a young man appered " Hi " I say quietly.

RexRaptor

Bow to the Kaiser
    Years
    Name: Tyler Sauricus
    Appearence: Red Shirt, Black Jeans, Brown eyes and Hair.
    Animal: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Personality: Prefers his Animal form over human, But he can't quite control himself as his Animal, which is why he rarely uses it. Tyler had his parrents killed by an angry mob when he was rather younge, So therefore, Views Normals as slaves, and should be used as such.

RP Sample:

As night sets, Tyler sneeks out of the animagus city, and into a small human village. Then, he begins to groan in pain, his bones crackeling from there growth. Soon, the groan becomes a roar, Skin and Hair replaced with Scales and teeth like Steak Knives. Tyler begins to rampage through the Village, people fireing back with hand guns and the ocasoinal shot-gun. Houses are ripped to peices by his gapeing jaw, or crushed into Mulch by his feet the size of Cars.

Lightning crackles and dances along the skies as Tyler contenues his rampage over the inoscent people. Snapping up random people, their screams and tears put to an end as they die. Blood begins to run down the massive jaws, peices of skin and bone run down with the crimson liquid.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Name: Tyler Sauricus
    Appearence: Red Shirt, Black Jeans, Brown eyes and Hair.
    Animal: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Personality: Prefers his Animal form over human, But he can't quite control himself as his Animal, which is why he rarely uses it. Tyler had his parrents killed by an angry mob when he was rather younge, So therefore, Views Normals as slaves, and should be used as such.

RP Sample:

As night sets, Tyler sneeks out of the animagus city, and into a small human village. Then, he begins to groan in pain, his bones crackeling from there growth. Soon, the groan becomes a roar, Skin and Hair replaced with Scales and teeth like Steak Knives. Tyler begins to rampage through the Village, people fireing back with hand guns and the ocasoinal shot-gun. Houses are ripped to peices by his gapeing jaw, or crushed into Mulch by his feet the size of Cars.

Lightning crackles and dances along the skies as Tyler contenues his rampage over the inoscent people. Snapping up random people, their screams and tears put to an end as they die. Blood begins to run down the massive jaws, peices of skin and bone run down with the crimson liquid.

OOC: -_-; I clearly stated no more people. Did I not? Next time, please read the posts next time. I might make another one of these, and if you're quick enough I'll let you join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back