• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Fan-fic & Role Play Chat

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Here is where you can post updates to inform people about you fan-fic, or if you have a Role Play you can post whats going on so far.

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I've updated Gaebis (pronounced Guy-bis): Life of a Mage (third post). STill deciding on whether I'll be doing chapters or so. In fact, I haven't decided on much anyway. :P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Quiet Dakota. :P

Anyway, anotehr piece of the chapter done and posted. I'm getting close to the ending of chapter 1. :P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I've started Chapter 2. It's going alright. I think I am on track. It's looking alright, too; which is a bonus in itself.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • You know Kenny C.002, you could have just edited your first post if your the last person who posted but oh well.

This a bit late, but I added another Chapter to my fanfic, "Dragonball Xeon: The End of New Beginnings".

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Hey praetoritevong! It's nice to see someone active on a different board *goes on blabbing*

Anyway, the real reason for this post is:
    I UPDATED GAEBIS AGAIN! IT ONLY TOOK 2 WEEKS! No, it's pretty bad so far, sorry. *still winging it*

Back