• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor: Pearl Islands

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    If you watch survivor then you know the basic flow of the game.

But if you dont, Survivor is a reality show that have 18 people compete to win 1 million dollars. But they are out in the wilderness in this RP we'll be in the Pearl Islands. The 18 People are split into 3 tribes(as tribes lose members, tribes will merge together.) Anyways, You go through games with your tribes called 'Immunity Challenges' to win Immunity something that keeps you from being voted out in Tribal Consul.

If you're voted out at Tribal consul, you lose the chance of winning 1 Million dollars. (So in this case, you just get voted out of the RP)

I need people now, I'll explain more later. I will split people into tribes later. I play the host in the RP.

Fill this out to join:

Name:
    Personality:
    Survival Skills:
    Description:

Edit: Signup only you can be active. If you never post then your spot may be taken.

Back