• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~Godzilla~ Fanclub

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
  • *sweatdrops* well since the old Godzilla club is dead, I decided to make a new one. In this club you can talk about anything Godzilla related. You can create topics, talk about the time Godzilla scared you, or your most memorable Godzilla moments.​

Owner: Agent9​

Co-owner: GodofPH​

Members:
    Dragon-Chan​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    King Ghidora ish cool! And Rodan, and of course Godzilla, but KG is a Dragon ^^
    Can I join?

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Cool, a godzilla club. I happen to be a fan of the american godzilla's cartoon version. My other favorite monsters include Spacegodzilla, Kiryu (Mechagodzilla 3), Gorosaurus, and King Kong.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    He can be t3h co-owner since I really only like Godzilla because of KG. DRAGON!

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • Yes, IMO, Godzilla is God-modded in his movies. I wish Megaguirus would come back...

If you would like to know the URL of a really cool Godzilla website, just PM me and I'll give it to you.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • My favorite kaiju is...well, its a tie between King Kong and Toon Zilla (cartoon american godzilla)

The Kaiju that PWNs all is Ifinity-Powered GFW Godzilla.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • What I find childish is that a majority of Godzilla's fandom bashes Zilla just because his movie wasn't their exact fanboy fantasy of a big budget Godzilla remake. I happen to find Zilla's movie better than the cheesy, cheap japanese Godzilla flicks.

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Yeah. The cheesy ones from the japanese are people in costumes. But in Final wars or Destroy all monsters, Zilla just got plain pwned by Godzilla. Pwned like Pwn was spelled Pawned. He just got beat up. i would like to see some Images of that movie. It looked really good. The first Godzilla movie was the 1998 one. Then on Wikipedia, I learned that the Godzilla in that movie was Zilla which wasn't Godzilla.

Back